Whats your thoughts???

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The thing you gotta remember is you get what you pay for. Also the products the vendors on Thia site help run This site. So my vote is buying from a supporting vendor...

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The thing you gotta remember is you get what you pay for. Also the products the vendors on Thia site help run This site. So my vote is buying from a supporting vendor...

:whs:

It's pretty hard to mess up an EGR cooler delete though. LOL

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I got an elbow and delete from the little power shop.....give them a call he will give ya a deal

charlie-2

Reaction score
OR make one for free, i love making my own stuff and knowing i made it and did it right also... and cheap :p
cut ends off egr cooler, tig weld plates on it really nice, better than any kit can get you,
cut ends off of coolant pipes and tig weld plates on,
and egr valve i used the old stock 6.4l restrictive intercooler pipe and made my own adapter welded to it. looks btter than a cfm imo.... and free dpf delete, cut pipes and moved it forward for a sick side dump
exhuat plates i made ae not tig welded, but the coolant ones are, second pic shows exhaust plate.
064-3.jpg

063-3.jpg

065-4.jpg

even did my own free dpf delete....
071-2.jpg

449.jpg

Last edited:

charlie-2

Reaction score
if you notice there is only 3 injectors on that side... number 8 was full fueling. i bought the truck not running and wrecked and repo'd. so never the less it had some issues. egr valve stuck, dpf clogged and number 8 injector missfire codes and low pressure codes. so deleted and fixed runs like new now. gotta new injector for 100$ and put it in.

Latest posts

Members online