Which tube, or both, for CCV?

BackwoodsFiero

Reaction score
So besides the tube that comes off the oil fill canister, there is also the tube that slipped into the passenger side end of the airbox. What should be done with this tube? I have a custom intake almost identical to the No Limit one so I don't have an airbox. Where does that hose go and what's its purpose?

stroker221

Reaction score
Its supposed to go from the oil fill canister to the intake which is why ppl do a ccv so they don't re use bs air and get standing oil in their turbos. If your custom intake has a hole where that hose should go, you need to plug it. You don't want unfiltered air going through your turbos. If your talking about a different hole that is before the filter and in the box then disregard everything I said

BackwoodsFiero

Reaction score
No, this was a hose that went into the end of the stock airbox right against the wheel well. I followed it back and it was just to draw fresh air into the airbox from behind the motor. My intake doesn't have a provision for the ccv, I rerouted it. No unfiltered air to worry about. Thanks tho!

Latest posts

Members online