Window Switch

Tdavsix4

Reaction score
My work has a fleet of 2011 f150 XL's and i noticed that they have auto up/down for both driver and passenger front windows when the super duty only has auto down driver side correct? Atleast my 2012 f350 lariat is like that.. Has anybody tried swapping the switch in the door from an f150 to a superduty or do you think it's possible?

Tdavsix4

Reaction score
Im not sure.. I havent had the chance to pull an f150's apart yet. I work in a different state and im not there now so i thought id just ask to see if anybody has done it.

135Hoster

Reaction score
I still hate ford for being so cheap/useless about this.

I had auto up/down on my 1994 bmw e36 m3, and it didn't have any cup holders. My truck has at least 6 cup holders up front, but can only manage auto down on the driver window?

Ford, if I need to trade cup holders for auto up/down, I will.

The rest of my cars also support this so it can't be that challenging to implement.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I still hate ford for being so cheap/useless about this.

I had auto up/down on my 1994 bmw e36 m3, and it didn't have any cup holders. My truck has at least 6 cup holders up front, but can only manage auto down on the driver window?

Ford, if I need to trade cup holders for auto up/down, I will.

The rest of my cars also support this so it can't be that challenging to implement.

^this guy!! Haha cupholders for switches bahahaha!!!!

Latest posts

Members online