• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

wtb 22.5 wheels & tires

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Want to buy 22.5 wheels and tires for the 08 350 dually I just picked up. Finish doesn't really matter as they are going to get powder coated black anyway. I know 22.5 and cheap does not go together but im looking for as "affordable" as possible. If you are not close I can arrange shipping as long as you can put them on a pallet. Best way to reach me is pm.
thank you

NotStock

Reaction score
I have 10 22.5 alcoas and 2 super singles. They are definitely used and pitted but like yourself, I was going to powdercoat them so I didnt care. Looking to get $200 each for them plus the ride if your interested.

bigastrk

Reaction score
I have 10 22.5 alcoas and 2 super singles. They are definitely used and pitted but like yourself, I was going to powdercoat them so I didnt care. Looking to get $200 each for them plus the ride if your interested.

I may be interested in the supers and 4 of those Alcoa's. Can you send me some pictures please. I also have to look into adapters for my 10 lug 450. But I would like to see the condition of the wheels if possible.

Thanks

[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.