• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 7.3 F350 4X4 FOR FIRE COMPANY

SPEEDDEMON31176

Reaction score
Guys, I am the Chief Engineer at my fire dept. and we have had one old chevy military truck give up the ghost followed by another one that was donated to us only to find out that the previous dept washed the cylinders in it. We are in desperate need of a truck that we can put into service as a brush truck. Our dept. is split into two companies in a rural area that is often hit with brush fires and nuisance fires in remote areas. We are a 100% volunteer company. If anyone knows of where we can get a truck for a decent price please let me know. I am sure most of the guys here know me from the other forum so you know I am legitimate. For anyone who wants to call the dept. directly, the number is 570-282-5021. You will be calling the Whites Crossing Fire Co. Station 62, Carbondale Twp. PA. The truck doesn't have to have a good bed as we will need to put a flat bed on it for our tank system. We would like to get either an idi or a powerstroke. Anything is better than nothing in a time of need. Thank you for taking the time to read this and again please if you know of where to get one let me know.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online