• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB good set of 6.0 heads

82racin

Reaction score
I'm in need of a set of 6.0 heads. Any year will do. I don't have any cores so I'm kinda screwed on getting a brand new set. But if anyone has a set that's in good condition, let me know . please don't try to sell me junk I don't have the money to be throwing it away

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

dp42

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have 2 heads one that has small leaks on 2 valves

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
I have a complete 6.0 from a 04 model 350. Condition of heads is unknow as the engine has not be disassembled yet. Only thing I know was wrong with motor was a leaking EGR cooler. Anyone interested shot me a PM.

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I've got a drivers side '03 head in my shop... been machined and checked for cracks... everything came back great... machined surface needs cleaned up a little from oxidation... make me an offer if interested.

82racin

Reaction score

I don't have any heads at all that's the problem....bought a project truck came with everythinng but the heads....

What's a fair price for heads? I have a low mileage set of 03's
Honestly I have no idea it all depends on condition

I've got a drivers side '03 head in my shop... been machined and checked for cracks... everything came back great... machined surface needs cleaned up a little from oxidation... make me an offer if interested.

Id just like to get a set , sorry bud

Snake

Reaction score
Odessa Cylinder Heads in Clearwater, FL. I'm not sure if that's the company in the eBay link (on my work computer and can't access eBay).

82racin

Reaction score
They want 1100 for a set plus 200 core charge I might go that route if I can't find a good used set

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Heads are coming off of my truck soon. I have another set ready to drop in at that time. If the ones I'm running now check out, I'll make somebody a good deal..

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
I have a set I'm trying to get rid of. Pm if your serious, I'll give you a good deal. They are complete and have been magnafluxed with no cracks.

Latest posts

Members online