• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB OBS SRW pinion yoke

Big Calo

Reaction score
Like the title says, I need a pinion yoke for an OBS SRW. Mine is trashed. Let me know.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Man I don't know. $50 shipped?

And by chance you wouldn't happen to have a whole driveshaft for an extended cab OBS 2wd? From trans all the way to the pinion. My brother just completely wiped his out today.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
I have one but I am sure shipping would be a pain on the driveshaft, and $50 shipped would be fine on the yoke.
Get me an exact measurement on the driveshaft to make sure the one I have will fit.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. How do you want to do payment?

And on the other driveshaft I need the trans yoke, front half (4'10" from center of u-joint to end of splines), rear half (33 1/2" from center to center of u-joints) and the slip yoke. Thanks.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
Paypal will probably be best if you have an account.
and I will have to measure that driveshaft I have and let you know bout that but shipping is gonna be a killer on that.

Big Calo

Reaction score
Check that driveshaft for me, and if it will work, the price would probably still be better than getting one made even if the shipping is high. And if it will work we can just ship the pinion with it.

WeBeStrokin

Reaction score
I was just out and took a measurement on that drive shaft and the front I have from the center of u-joint to end of splines is 48 and three/guarters inch and the front from center of u-joint to center is 34 and a half inch. so mine is just a little to short.

rusty1161

Reaction score
I've read that the 93 and earlier 10.25 had a short pinion versus the post 93 having a long pinion. No visual difference? Interesting. Can you post a pic of the 1997 yoke, please? If it matches mine I will take it.

Thanks.

Rusty

Latest posts

Members online