• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: used stock dually wheels, rear axle, front hub adapters.

04stroker

Reaction score
I have a customer that needs a set of stock dually wheels for an OBS 8x1.65 lug pattern. We may be converting to a dually so I am also looking for the same style front adapters and rear axle assembly. Let me know if you have or know where any of this stuff is.

Thanks!

Rykan

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Other than aftermarket adapters for the front the only other option is to buy the dually hubs from ford.... I had to buy one a few years ago and it was around $300-350 then, it uses the same lockout, bearings, and seal as the single wheel d50 and d60. In my opinion the factory hubs are the best route because you don't have to worry about an adapter getting loose....

04stroker

Reaction score
Other than aftermarket adapters for the front the only other option is to buy the dually hubs from ford.... I had to buy one a few years ago and it was around $300-350 then, it uses the same lockout, bearings, and seal as the single wheel d50 and d60. In my opinion the factory hubs are the best route because you don't have to worry about an adapter getting loose....

Yea I want to just find all factory used stuff. I'm not a big fan of aftermarket adapters.

Latest posts

Members online