• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT NEW 6" Black stack for Chrome

Countryboy07

Reaction score
As title states, I want to trade my 6" Black miter stack for a 6" or 7" Chrome miter cut stack. Doesn't matter if it is new or used, but I'd like for it to have a 5" reduction at the bottom NOT 4" and not be beat up!

I'll get some pics up of the stack shortly, but it is home made out of thick wall pipe and will take a beating without even showing it! It has a plate welded to the base so it does not need any clamps, just four bolts to bolt it to the bed floor. Reduces to 5" at the bottom, but can throw in a 5" to 4" reducer if the deal is right. Stack is 42" from base to top of the stack. Comes right to the top of the cab on an OBS and sits just a couple inches short on a SD. Bought for my white OBS, but I put chrome wheels on the truck, so it does not look right on the truck. Never had any soot through the stack, still brand new! Let me know what you have! Thank you.

-French

Latest posts

Members online