X plan

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Anyone have an x plan pin I could use? Will gladly Paypal 20 bucks for a 30 pack of beer! Pm please if you have a number. Thank you in advance!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
just find any AMS paramedic .. if you have a good dealership they can usually match x plan though.

rray37375

Reaction score
Sometimes the dealer can beat the X-plan price, but remember that X-plan rules don't allow the dealer to hang on dealer installed options unless you specifically want them, and it prohibits things like "customer convenience fees", "additional dealer markup" and other garbage fees that pad the dealer's profit margin. Just the X-plan price, tax, actual cost of tag and title.

12stroker

Reaction score
yeah x plan is usually not great, but can be added to what the dealer will already do, i think.

From the 3 dealers I went to I had to choose x plan or there deal. Which only one dealer wasn't beating x plan. And when I was looking at trucks 2 of the 3 got the truck where I wanted the price. But the dealer I got my truck at. Got me into a lariat instead of the xlt that I had been looking at the price I wanted.

Latest posts

Members online