• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Can anyone get thier hands on a BLF Novakane?

AllanB

Reaction score
Can anyone out there get their hands on a BMF Novakane 20x10x170 Black Metal Death? I only need one. I wouldn't have thought it would be this hard to get my hands on one of these as long as they have been on the market.

AllanB

Reaction score
called them already. they have a backlog of about 2 months. but thanks for the tip. looks like everyone is back ordred

AllanB

Reaction score
Have you tried Mike?

Mike? Your talking about Mike that owns No Limit Engineering? If so, no I haven't tried him. I didn't know he sold wheels. Let me know if that is the Mike your talking about and I will PM him. Thanks

MINK

Reaction score
Mike? Your talking about Mike that owns No Limit Engineering? If so, no I haven't tried him. I didn't know he sold wheels. Let me know if that is the Mike your talking about and I will PM him. Thanks

that would be him...

jdgleason

Reaction score
I believe mike decided against dealing with bmf. Depending on size and finish I might be able to get ahold of one. I'll call you this morning bud

skew12

Reaction score
BMF's are almost impossible to get right now. I've been looking everywhere for any of em in death metal. Good luck!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I ended up having to buy used to get DM 22's because of the backorders.

AllanB

Reaction score
BMF's are almost impossible to get right now. I've been looking everywhere for any of em in death metal. Good luck!

DAYUM!! Not what I was wanting to hear. Well if all else fails, I guess I will have to get on a waiting list. It is not like I am trying to buy a set of them. I have 3 already, so I am pretty much commited to getting another one. Well does anyone that y'all know of sale them, I will get on a waiting list I supposed. Thanks guys

AllanB

Reaction score
G Racing, I would very much appriciate it if you could get me a 20x10 Novakane Black Metal Death
Skew12, I have a great idea for ya. Run over there to the home page, scroll down to the part that says tires and wheels. Click on that, then there will be a little button at the top that say "start new thread" click it and get your own thread asking people to help you out on getting a set of BMF wheels. That is generally the way people handle their buisness on here. Instead of waiting on someone that that has searched all over the internet, made a dozen phone calls, just looking for a wheel. Then popping in there in front of the guy in his own thread.

skew12

Reaction score
I didn't realize I pissed in your Cheerios. Having a second thread looking for the same type of wheel as this one would not change whether or not you'll get your one wheel. Hell it might actually hurt your chances. But it's ok I think you're the only one looking for them. I'm pretty sure no one else has called any dealers or searched any other forums.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
i can get my hands on 3 brand new if anyone needs em.

EDIT: just talked to jason, he will take care of ya if you need it.

Last edited:

AllanB

Reaction score
Dude really? You come into a thread where someone is looking for something, then when a guy says he can help me out. Prior to me ever having the chance to answer you pounce on it, less that 30 minutes after he answers my post . It might have been a little different had you waited for me to answer him. You remind me of one of those guys that tries to cut in a line in front of you and has that dumb look on his face like he doesn't really know what he is doing is wrong. BTW you didn't piss in my cherios. Just pointing out the facts that most people on this site (from what I have seen) try to use a little courtsey.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Dude really? You come into a thread where someone is looking for something, then when a guy says he can help me out. Prior to me ever having the chance to answer you pounce on it, less that 30 minutes after he answers my post . It might have been a little different had you waited for me to answer him. You remind me of one of those guys that tries to cut in a line in front of you and has that dumb look on his face like he doesn't really know what he is doing is wrong. BTW you didn't piss in my cherios. Just pointing out the facts that most people on this site (from what I have seen) try to use a little courtsey.

I think ya need to breathe a little.... He wasn't asking to take the 1 wheel that im guessing by your attitude you have looked all over the country for and made thousands of phone calls to find and then buy it out from under you. He simply asked Jason if he could get a set of them. I highly doubt him asking about a set of wheels will have any outcome whatsoever on you finding just 1
wheel...... Like I said breathe in, breathe out......... ;)

Members online

No members online now.