My Warren Diesel 190s with video

Irontx

Reaction score
Ok yall, finally got my injectors in this weekend. Went with 190/100s. Truck is running great. If I drive it right, there is little to no smoke driving around town. Almost no haze when its idling. When they buzz, they are in perfect harmony. No one injector louder or faster than the other. Any way, I got some before ,during and after videos.

This was a typical morning crank.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This was right after it busted off for the first time.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

This was the next morning!!!:rockon: Hasnt started like this in forever.
YouTube Video

This was last night. Me and my neighbor just got through deleting everything on his 6.7 cummins. Took it for a ride to check out all his new found power. Then we took mine for a ride.:D

YouTube Video

Cant do anything under 40mph. Just blows out the tires. Needless to say, Im very happy with how they turned out. JWarren is a great guy to deal with. Cant thank him enough. :thumbup:

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Another +1 for Jesse warren I cant wait to put the fuel to my 225s this week.

Irontx

Reaction score
Thanks y'all. Glad y'all like it. Will get some video with some spray later this week. :evil
Might take it to the track this Friday. Def need some traction bars!!!

silverbullet4x4

Reaction score
Yup!!!!!:D He was holding the camera.

Haha, i'm gunna go out on a limb and say he's not your typical cummings nutswinger? Now back to your truck, i can't wait till i have the kiesh to buy some sticks and turbo, until then, mediocrity is my middle name. :doh:

Irontx

Reaction score
Haha, i'm gunna go out on a limb and say he's not your typical cummings nutswinger? Now back to your truck, i can't wait till i have the kiesh to buy some sticks and turbo, until then, mediocrity is my middle name. :doh:

No hes not. Super cool dude. We just deleted and tuned his. It was bone stock, he just got tired of egr/dpf problems. Hes not trying to get power out of it. Hes only run the 60hp tune on his so far. Got all the power he needs.