• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

800+ HP 2008 F350 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black AOD

Reaction score
That sounds like a lot of money lol. But if you lower it, do 4400lb front springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd be paying for parts and machine work only. Buddy of mine would help me put it all back together. But yeah it would still be 10$k at least in parts and machine shop labor.

4400 with stock 350 rear leafs would sit ass high quite a bit. I'd need 4800 or 5200 to sit level.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jgon08

Reaction score
Can someone just buy this thing already.. I know of a guy that has a fancy 17 you need.. :poke:

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Yep.

There is a small possibility that if I can't sell it by end of year, I'll keep it (because I'd rather keep it than give it away) and pull out the motor, open it up, refresh whatever needs refreshed and put billet rods in it, port the heads and do bigger intake/exhaust valves, put an Odawgs Diesel Intake Manifold on it plumbed for 2 stages of spray, billet lpop gears and line bore the block for main studs and put it all back together.

Put it back together with the same fuel system and turbos. The nitrous will actually put the 100% injectors to good use and I can lower the truck down with no rear block and 4800 lb front springs on street tires. Should be a solid 875-900 on Fuel and 1000+ easy on spray. Lose some weight and I could probably get it to low 11's.

But I would rather it just sell tbh lol
.... truck is not a priority but there's a a slight chance instead of selling it I'll dump another 20k into it.

Goofball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
.... truck is not a priority but there's a a slight chance instead of selling it I'll dump another 20k into it.

Goofball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Sssshhhhhhh.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Bump!

If anyone interested let me know....might have a chance to sell locally to a private dealer that deals in exotics and high end cars and well cared for modified vehicles

300000 and counting

Reaction score
Bump!

If anyone interested let me know....might have a chance to sell locally to a private dealer that deals in exotics and high end cars and well cared for modified vehicles

Let me know how that goes, I may need to go down that route one day.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Maybe! You could try. It's Toy barn in Dublin. Thanks bud

Edit - You be quiet anyway, you listed yours today. I've been trying to sell since last Decmeber of 2016 lol

Trade it in there on that nice GT-R :popcorn:

Jomax

Reaction score
Bump!

Did you make sure and tell them it's an Ext cab? Maybe they won't want it because it isn't a crewcab. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Bump. $32,500 OBO on Fuel wheels. All possible deals have fallen through, somebody make me a damn offer already.

Status
Not open for further replies.