6.4 Single Turbo

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Mpd single kit, and i have a borg warner s467.7 with the fmw and race cover with a .90 divided housing. And 87 exhaust wheel. I know for a fact the billet helps it spool and having the smaller exhaust wheel helps a lot with spool up along with the tighter exhaust housing...I'd imagine if i ran the standard cover it would spool even better.

Can you send me a video of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
That's pretty impressive. Would you mind posting up a video of that for us? It would be cool to see a 467 coming on hard from such a low RPM. Select boost and RPM on the display so we can see the correlation.

A video from 1800-2000rpm getting into the throttle and keeping it locked in overdrive? Sure i'll take a video saturday or sunday once I unhook my trailer from the truck. Their is no display to select boost and rpm though. Factory gauges only...

RSK

Reaction score
You get my number

Yep, still hooked to my landscape trailer should be unhooked later this afternoon my jack got ripped off my landscape trailer so it literally stays hooked up until my mowing route is finished so i unhook it once per week..

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Yep, still hooked to my landscape trailer should be unhooked later this afternoon my jack got ripped off my landscape trailer so it literally stays hooked up until my mowing route is finished so i unhook it once per week..

Ok cool

RSK

Reaction score
1E959E8C-8A0B-4458-AFB0-75DBA3D8096E_zpstvrv9gvc.jpg

Unhooked the trailer and got it warmed up ready to make a pull and this happend...

Weld broke, sounds like 5.4 triton v8 that needs manifolds makes almost no boost, 8 month old mpd kit

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
What pipe is that

Part of the single pedestal, up pipes connect to it. And up pipes were replaced at the time of install for no reason other then they were old they were 100% still.

E9ED1B4E-B058-4CA9-A5C1-B1ABB6B1B3EE_zpsiqm4vif5.jpg

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
Part of the single pedestal, up pipes connect to it. And up pipes were replaced at the time of install for no reason other then they were old they were 100% still.

E9ED1B4E-B058-4CA9-A5C1-B1ABB6B1B3EE_zpsiqm4vif5.jpg

Damn that sucks

RSK

Reaction score
Are they going to fix it

I hope they are sending me a new one, but i haven't heard anything.. I called they said send pictures, i did, followed up at the end of the day and they said they were still looking them.... as of now i'll be out a 2500 dollar job i was planning to do today and tomorrow that i can't do because that truck is down, ****ty situation...

Bryce_fow

Reaction score
I hope they are sending me a new one, but i haven't heard anything.. I called they said send pictures, i did, followed up at the end of the day and they said they were still looking them.... as of now i'll be out a 2500 dollar job i was planning to do today and tomorrow that i can't do because that truck is down, ****ty situation...

Yea that sucks ass if I was close I would let you use mine ha

RSK

Reaction score
The good news is it looks like mpd is sending me a new pedestal and it will be here tomorrow so it should be back on the road thursday some time.

Members online

No members online now.