No Limit CAI and the Elite Diesel CAI...

Notneb

Reaction score
I had the S&B just because it came as part of my delete "package". I've since switched it out for the No Limit 5" because the S&B wouldn't work with my intercooler piping kit. Comparing it to the S&B wouldn't be pertinent to this thread, but I will say I like the No Limit, however be aware that it will rub the underside of the hood, so get some adhesive foam to put on it so you don't rub the paint off.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I had an S&B... meh

If I had a tuned and deleted truck and that's it I'd go with Mikes intake just because.

I have an Elite intake obviously because it comes with the turbo kit and it's definitely bigger and better than an S&B. I'm surprised how clean it stays and that's even with dusty conditions and Offroad use. And yes it sounds pretty good with the 6466 whistle (nothing like a powermax 6.0 though)

Nice. I just have to buy a pre-filter in Blue that will fit the Elite filter.
If you find one that fits let me know I'd like to have one to keep the bugs from getting pinched between the folds.

gfulton

Reaction score
I had an S&B... meh

If I had a tuned and deleted truck and that's it I'd go with Mikes intake just because.

I have an Elite intake obviously because it comes with the turbo kit and it's definitely bigger and better than an S&B. I'm surprised how clean it stays and that's even with dusty conditions and Offroad use. And yes it sounds pretty good with the 6466 whistle (nothing like a powermax 6.0 though)

If you find one that fits let me know I'd like to have one to keep the bugs from getting pinched between the folds.

PM me I can turn you on to one......Or give me a call 940-452-4449

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
WhiteMamba, let me know who Gary turns you to as well for the pre-filter. I have found them through some companies, but he may be on to a better deal here ;)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
its just an outerwearz pre filter , let me know pete , im a dealer for them and i have the part number.