2016 Project - 2015+ Turbo Bolt On Compound Kit - Midwest Diesel

Black AOD

Reaction score
lol you're harsh. Must be an extended cab thing why he doesn't respond to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I just like giving him sh*t. He really is a busy guy so I'm patient with him. He's never ever let me down before. He's good people.

andrewtac

Reaction score
The number one thing to remember is that we are using extremely reactive ball bearing turbochargers. It will bring the torque on much more aggressively than a box T6 borg charger will. Torque at lower RPMs will bend the rods if you fuel it hard trying to make it spool.

The 86 on mine is almost effortless. We have a truck here with a streetmax and 8285 for a farmer from SD that drives like a stock 15 truck, that'll literally melt the tires at over quarter throttle.

I want to drive a truck with a towmax and a 7685. I think that will be the meal ticket for the perfect street truck

What transmission is the streetmax guy running and what upgrades to the motor?

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Little update on this thing finally.

Yesterday we threw 3.73 gears front and rear in it, along with an eaton truetrac in the rear to get that power to the ground.

The factory electronic locking rear ends are notoriously weak, and this thing has no abundance of low end torque. Hopefully now the tires will wear evenly in the rear, although I'm sure they will wear quickly

Have a new set of River City Machine 80% injectors ready to go in it, I think its about to get roudy

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Little update on this thing finally.

Yesterday we threw 3.73 gears front and rear in it, along with an eaton truetrac in the rear to get that power to the ground.

The factory electronic locking rear ends are notoriously weak, and this thing has no abundance of low end torque. Hopefully now the tires will wear evenly in the rear, although I'm sure they will wear quickly

Have a new set of River City Machine 80% injectors ready to go in it, I think its about to get roudy

shoot me the part # for the true trac, i'm gonna swap too .

HD F250

Reaction score
True Trac is one of my all time favorite mods! I am on the hunt for a single cab and I am sure it will need some compounds. You know how i feel about singles...lol.