2016 Project - 2015+ Turbo Bolt On Compound Kit - Midwest Diesel

TrickTruck

Reaction score
haha.. well my 13 makes well over 1200 and stock axles are just fine.
Is that in the mall parking lot? Or hooked to a sled?

lol

Guys at the drag last year told me I needed to weld the chunk to the axles. Only 4 spot welds hold it on and they can shear pretty easy and end a perfectly good day.

Jomax

Reaction score
Is that in the mall parking lot? Or hooked to a sled?

lol

Guys at the drag last year told me I needed to weld the chunk to the axles. Only 4 spot welds hold it on and they can shear pretty easy and end a perfectly good day.

Did dodge guys tell you that? They have axle issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
Did dodge guys tell you that? They have axle issues.

i had to do it on my six four....high torque numbers create the need for it-not the truck manufacturer.

Jomax

Reaction score
i had to do it on my six four....high torque numbers create the need for it-not the truck manufacturer.

Makes sense. I just know from my off roading days, the dodge axle tubes will literally come out running them hard off-road. Dodges need axle trusses as soon as they hit dirt.

I'll probably add spot welding my axle tubes to the mod list down the road, better safe then sorry.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Makes sense. I just know from my off roading days, the dodge axle tubes will literally come out running them hard off-road. Dodges need axle trusses as soon as they hit dirt.

I'll probably add spot welding my axle tubes to the mod list down the road, better safe then sorry.

Damn crewcabs.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

they are already spot/plug welded.. they need welded all the way around the tubes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.