08 F250 STREET TRUCK BUILD

Beechperformance

Reaction score
So the cab is back down but it's leaking?

Yea it was. So I pulled it AGAIN and fixed the loose fitting. Then tested it and the conector on the back of the pump was cracked and pissing everywhere on my new pump. So I swapped that part from the pump on the mock up motor. Cab is back down. No leaks so now to tighten and re instal it all.

webb06

Reaction score
Good to hear all is well now. I had my cab down and had to pull it back up do to the down pipe hitting the cab.

Diesel23

Reaction score
I bet you have the cab off thing down pat !! Good luck buddy dialing everything in , and glad to hear everything is working out so far , when you looking to make the trip out west ? are you trailering the rig or driving it ?

Beechperformance

Reaction score
I bet you have the cab off thing down pat !! Good luck buddy dialing everything in , and glad to hear everything is working out so far , when you looking to make the trip out west ? are you trailering the rig or driving it ?

Well it was promised to me it would be hauled out there. So I booked a flight. And it's sounding like that is falling apart so I'm not sure. You think I have it down now. Just wait till I order the lift. Lol

3brorce

Reaction score
We got one start up vid tonight of a DPC competitor now just waiting on yours haha jk

Diesel23

Reaction score
Well it was promised to me it would be hauled out there. So I booked a flight. And it's sounding like that is falling apart so I'm not sure. You think I have it down now. Just wait till I order the lift. Lol

:D , I Bet , same here !! well you get stuck driving west , stop and take a break ( nwi , chicaco land ) !! What kind of lift you doing or thinking of doing ?

3brorce

Reaction score
He is talking about a lift to pull the cab instead of using two fork lifts and setting the cab on the ground. That kind of lift.

Diesel23

Reaction score
He is talking about a lift to pull the cab instead of using two fork lifts and setting the cab on the ground. That kind of lift.

DOH!! Wifey gone tonight just relaxing with a couple cold ones , my bad , i figured who would want a lift with all that horsepower !!! JK

3brorce

Reaction score
OH I see but he was referring to 8' not 8". Blame it on the cold ones again...

Diesel23

Reaction score
Yeap!! i looked back thru it sure enuff , the new lift will make install a breeze !! hell someone has to celebrate !!

Latest posts

Members online