08 F250 STREET TRUCK BUILD

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
The low pressure needs a bigger turbine.

But why not just leave it alone? It won like it sits

Because bigger is always better LOL

I would just try to slightly up the turbo sizing to try and get the bp/boost numbers to the best position possible and let her eat all year to work out all the kinks and maybe start upgrading drive train pieces like axles and driveshafts.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Saw this on his fb, guess the race truck needs to tow the tow truck home....:doh:

_facebook_-1017975582__zps03c900d1.jpg

3brorce

Reaction score
How does your truck tow on the street? Good to see you still using it as a truck.

Beechperformance

Reaction score
How does your truck tow on the street? Good to see you still using it as a truck.

Great actually. I was kinda surprised. It rides nicer tows better and gets better fuel mileage. First the yesterday the dodge blew out the carrier bearing. That took a good 4 hours. Then at like 2am rod knock. That took another hour. And the 6.4 blew an ic pipe 3 times. That is all.

3brorce

Reaction score
Great actually. I was kinda surprised. It rides nicer tows better and gets better fuel mileage. First the yesterday the dodge blew out the carrier bearing. That took a good 4 hours. Then at like 2am rod knock. That took another hour. And the 6.4 blew an ic pipe 3 times. That is all.

Rod knock, what is done to it? What for mpg was it getting towing?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
The low pressure needs a bigger turbine.

But why not just leave it alone? It won like it sits

Ohh no, don't start this again! LOL I have a feeling he will change the whole thing. It never built the boost he wanted to see and it seemed the 80 was hurting that from the small housing. He was talking a 94mm 66mm combo. hahaha not really, but he may change sizes.

Good job Beech! Too bad I couldn't hold up my end to make it 6.4's 1-2 finish.

Beechperformance

Reaction score
Ohh no, don't start this again! LOL I have a feeling he will change the whole thing. It never built the boost he wanted to see and it seemed the 80 was hurting that from the small housing. He was talking a 94mm 66mm combo. hahaha not really, but he may change sizes.

Good job Beech! Too bad I couldn't hold up my end to make it 6.4's 1-2 finish.

Yea there will be changes but nothing stupid or giant.

Latest posts

Members online