08 F250 STREET TRUCK BUILD

01PSD

Reaction score
Whatever you do, make it a solid goal to have that thing running and proven a month or two prior to the event!

extreme3807

Reaction score
lol, I'm entering next year, but it is a reliable setup with a damn good driver. I got nothing but mad respect for him being able to win it with a setup that was a total experiment on a stock bottom end. Keep it up brother!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
lol, I'm entering next year, but it is a reliable setup with a damn good driver. I got nothing but mad respect for him being able to win it with a setup that was a total experiment on a stock bottom end. Keep it up brother!

send me your application .. i get you to front of the line ;)

Jbenso127

Reaction score

Oh I was just :poke: around... Mad respect for beech as well... I love how I keep shutting people up, yet again, by telling them, another last minute 6.4, won DPC LOLLOLLOL

Good luck to both of you next year!

BFT

Reaction score
Things like hard parts and what not are out of the competitors control. Locations have to do a lot with the set up that will be run.
If the location was set on where the next DPC will be at one can always set up for that

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Things like hard parts and what not are out of the competitors control. Locations have to do a lot with the set up that will be run.
If the location was set on where the next DPC will be at one can always set up for that

Yeah but knowing your set up and how to launch etc is a big part of it. That is what I was getting at. Would have saved some driveline parts if I knew how to launch it.

Latest posts

Members online