08 F250 STREET TRUCK BUILD

Beechperformance

Reaction score
Got a lot done today. Lost of small tedious thing also.

I was one elbow short. I will have it tomorrow.
9B70-DF9B366D119F-888-0000004362DF8C73_zps8ebd4630.jpg

AC6A-F867EF4FCD86-888-0000004368EBCDB5_zpsf2978d51.jpg

Mmm billet.
9D99-4ABCB09D6A0A-888-000000436FDFBE30_zps9678b91f.jpg

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Looks to me like you will be gating one bank to the atmo charger and the other to the downpipe. Is that correct?

simonton6.4

Reaction score
This is awesome best of luck on it working and best of luck in dpc man hope it all comes together and it's as expected for you

78f100

Reaction score
Looks good man! great fab skills! Are those gates gonna clear the cab as they set? Looks like it will be close. Only reason I ask is I built a cool pipe to my gate only to find it wouldnt fit when I lowered the cab...:doh:

Beechperformance

Reaction score
Looks good man! great fab skills! Are those gates gonna clear the cab as they set? Looks like it will be close. Only reason I ask is I built a cool pipe to my gate only to find it wouldnt fit when I lowered the cab...:doh:

I was measuring and cheching last night that should clear by about 1/2" inch

Wayne

Reaction score
Sweet. Got any pics??

I got a pic for ya.
902918_464525590286416_177203217_o.jpg

It looks like a very nice unit, and should work great seeing as how it's a blatant copy of ours. Although it's not TOTALLY identical to the Elite unit, it's close enough to call it a rip-off. We were looking to do some sponsor stuff on the truck to help him out, but our status changed pretty much instantly when we ran across this.

Wes: I realize that copying our fuel bowl delete is not illegal as our unit isn't patented, but you didn't even make a legitimate effort to make it your own. Considering it's one you plan to sell, and not just a one-off deal for your truck, it sours relationships pretty fast. It should be really interesting to see what you come up with for twin pumps.:rolleyes: Just remember what goes around, comes around.

I appreciate you doing a bunch of the mods on your own like your original approach on the 6.0 manifold flanges, up pipes, gates, VGT adapter flange, etc, so in that regard, good luck. I'm looking forward to seeing how it runs in the challenge.

Beechperformance

Reaction score
Wayne how many was can you make a distribution block for fuel that mounts in the factory location using factory mounts and o-ring hydraulic fittings. Since they are the best for this type of aplacation.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Wayne how many was can you make a distribution block for fuel that mounts in the factory location using factory mounts and o-ring hydraulic fittings. Since they are the best for this type of aplacation.

That's so worn out. People use that as an excuse about copying EGR deletes all the time, it's ridiculous and irritates the crap out of me. To me, it would have been better to call tadd and talk to him first. Give him the curtesy of knowing you want to go to market with something similar. Maybe he would have sold you the distribution blocks and been happy to help you get started, you dont know. What you don't do though is make a copy of somebody else's stuff to pass off as your own and then get on Facebook taking digs at the shop you got the idea from. That's just my $.02. Kinda puts you at a disadvantage to compete in Denver in elites backyard, and not having them on your side if something goes down on your truck. That's just me though. Carry on

Beechperformance

Reaction score
That's so worn out. People use that as an excuse about copying EGR deletes all the time, it's ridiculous and irritates the crap out of me. To me, it would have been better to call tadd and talk to him first. Give him the curtesy of knowing you want to go to market with something similar. Maybe he would have sold you the distribution blocks and been happy to help you get started, you dont know. What you don't do though is make a copy of somebody else's stuff to pass off as your own and then get on Facebook taking digs at the shop you got the idea from. That's just my $.02. Kinda puts you at a disadvantage to compete in Denver in elites backyard, and not having them on your side if something goes down on your truck. That's just me though. Carry on

How am I taking digs at them? The quote your talking about is not even from me. It's from a local shop I showed it to.

Latest posts

Members online