08 tranny pan filter install and gogo direct solenoid

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Can i kyle ask another question now or will i get in trouble?

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
im not trying to get in trouble. I just wanna know chit.

03-Blue-Powerstroke

Reaction score
Where are you getting this info? Why would it even do that? What tuner would do this?

What's the point of going from 1.10:1 to 1:1... how much more do you think it will accelerate?

My tunes are from when Cale tuned at BTS. It actually shifts pretty nice to be honest. I have a 60 tow, 90 economy, and 140 race tune and it does it on each one. I generally run the 90 tune. When towing it is great to have the extra gear to climb a hill.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
This thread reaks of retard

care to explain who the retard is? cause all i ever see from you is sarcasm in any post you involve yourself in. you generally dont have anything informative to add. why come into a thread as late as you have,after all is said and done,and make a comment like that? worldwide73 number 2

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
care to explain who the retard is? cause all i ever see from you is sarcasm in any post you involve yourself in. you generally dont have anything informative to add. why come into a thread as late as you have,after all is said and done,and make a comment like that? worldwide73 number 2

At this point, you and the other water heads in this thread are the retards stinking it up for telling a guy he doesn't have a shift pattern in his tuning, that in all reality he does. My best advice to you is to know what you're talking about before running off at the mouth, Mr. Lightyear.

Last edited:

Mdub707

Reaction score
I'm asking why on earth a tuner would write a tune to use all 6 forward gears, when it was never designed to do that in the first place, what is the advantage, I do NOT get it!!!

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
At this point, you and the other water heads in this thread are the retards stinking it up for telling a guy he doesn't have a shift pattern in his tuning, that in all reality he does. My best advice to you is to know what you're talking about before running off at the mouth, Mr. Lightyear.

i never said it couldnt be done,my point is why would you? 4th and 5th are so close together.

chappy

Reaction score
great so now you retards derailed this thread and I need the damn part numbers but they are gone along with the write up. Good job retards. :morons:

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
great so now you retards derailed this thread and I need the damn part numbers but they are gone along with the write up. Good job retards. :morons:

go *** yourself redneck call ford and ask.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.