$1000

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
Tint and intake. Put the rest on whiskey then get drunk and decide what you want out of the truck and then come at us with that. ��

Notneb

Reaction score
A viper is an exotic? Lolzzzz

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yup! Low production numbers, hand made, it is considered one. Don't let the fact it's made here in the states fool ya ;)

swinky

Reaction score
Shoulda bought a vette bro. Ls motor makes all the horsetorques.

Notneb

Reaction score
Shoulda bought a vette bro. Ls motor makes all the horsetorques.

Lol, funny enough everyone who didn't know what it was, always said: Nice Vette bro!

swinky

Reaction score
Lol, funny enough everyone who didn't know what it was, always said: Nice Vette bro!
Haha dip****s. I dig vipers. You ever watch the 1320 street racing videos? That boy in the new orange viper can really toss that thing around?

madman1234509

Reaction score
I wouldnt say Subaru's are more expensive to modify, they just don't make huge power. You can buy an entire built motor for what just rods and pistons cost for these trucks. But a 600 hp sti is really an all out build, where as 600 hp in one of these trucks really isnt. Anything with diesel is going to be more expensive, 1 because it's such a small niche, most parts arent mass produced like they are for a honda for instance. 2 because EVERYTHING is heavy as ****... you want to go fast? Wait until you need to put all new pads, rotors, and front end parts in one of these things.

On the other hand..... our trucks are cool as f*ck, and I'd rather roll up in one of these then a car any day

Notneb

Reaction score
Haha dip****s. I dig vipers. You ever watch the 1320 street racing videos? That boy in the new orange viper can really toss that thing around?

I pay attention more to either the Texas Mile events or the ACR road events. Viper is an amazing car, insane learning curve though... I thought a Murci was an animal until I got that bad boy :p
020_zpsvk9cexi0.jpg

101_zpsl8smozzt.jpg

0202629951788913_3368312566244254883_o_zpsaizd3x9m.jpg

Funny you should mention an orange viper...

morepower02

Reaction score
In no way did I want it to be a bitchy post, it turned into one. It was an observation that I made when I was putting together my list for my '16 truck.

Billy T.
[email protected]

2016 super duty with mods 1k plus:pointlaugh:yep like Dean Martin once said"ain't that a kick in the head"

swinky

Reaction score
I pay attention more to either the Texas Mile events or the ACR road events. Viper is an amazing car, insane learning curve though... I thought a Murci was an animal until I got that bad boy
020_zpsvk9cexi0.jpg

101_zpsl8smozzt.jpg

0202629951788913_3368312566244254883_o_zpsaizd3x9m.jpg

Funny you should mention an orange viper...
Yall hiring?

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Mmmm love me some viper!

I wish the misses would allow such foolery. My whole new Z06 project came to a screeching halt once she found out the real price and not what I told her :p

To OP: yeah, diesel modding isn't cheap, but you sure as hell get some fun out of it

Notneb

Reaction score
Mmmm love me some viper!

I wish the misses would allow such foolery. My whole new Z06 project came to a screeching halt once she found out the real price and not what I told her :p

To OP: yeah, diesel modding isn't cheap, but you sure as hell get some fun out of it

GOOD!!! She saved you from being disappointed later!!! Go test drive a damn Viper already lol. 8.4 liters of naturally aspirated fury!

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
GOOD!!! She saved you from being disappointed later!!! Go test drive a damn Viper already lol. 8.4 liters of naturally aspirated fury!

I don't think she'll approve 100k on that either lol!

I have a buddy selling his 13 for 75k though.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
really though----- diesel mods per dollar make gas mods look weak/low gain per dollar!
I can understand that and don't disagree but when I said it I was factoring in the price of the vehicle and looking at the big picture.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.