13-16 Spartan tuning

higherlife

Reaction score
Hmmm. From all I've read, it seems folks generally:

1. Tow
2. Want a slightly-better-performing-than-stock truck: crisper shifts without flare, significantly reduced lag, better mpg, minimal to no smoke DD
3. Performance enthusiast: quick shifts, moderate to significant performance bump, light to moderate smoke, more pronounced tip-in effect, torque beast that can be DD. This tune will hold it's own and will dominate a controlling percentage of traffic
4. Top performance that is safe.

Pssssshh, here's what I want

1. Lope: little smoke
2. Tow Lope: mo smoke
3. Performance Lope: lots mo smoke
4. Top performance lope: no mo smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

higherlife

Reaction score
But on a serious note, will the tuning be duel fueler friendly, no reduced power at wot?

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Why is this tune/tuner so much more than others currently out? Im not bashing just trying to figure out what makes this cost more.

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
Why is this tune/tuner so much more than others currently out? Im not bashing just trying to figure out what makes this cost more.

It's around what mini max's are running new. I think it's about right. The mini max prior to EPA was right around 1000, then immediately overnight shot up to 1300+

c63 AMG

Reaction score
It's around what mini max's are running new. I think it's about right. The mini max prior to EPA was right around 1000, then immediately overnight shot up to 1300+

So what makes that cost more than SCT or Livewire? Better tuning, data logging...?

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
Sheer amount of data logging capability, 15-20 parameters monitored at once, plus 30-40 in the background, tune options, if wanted can be used as a GPS, other things I am sure I am forgetting.

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Sheer amount of data logging capability, 15-20 parameters monitored at once, plus 30-40 in the background, tune options, if wanted can be used as a GPS, other things I am sure I am forgetting.

Are you listing mini max capabilities or S part an tuner? Trying to figure out why S part an is better/cost more than the currently availabe options for 2015 trucks.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Are you listing mini max capabilities or S part an tuner? Trying to figure out why S part an is better/cost more than the currently availabe options for 2015 trucks.

The nDASH (DashDaq) is the best monitor out there right now, it can monitor PIDS that the others aren't able to and it can monitor a bunch at a time where the others can only monitor up to 5, it will have shift on the fly tunes which other tuners out there don't have. S, will have the option of custom tuning also.

H&S is not available for the 15's..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
The nDASH (DashDaq) is the best monitor out there right now, it can monitor PIDS that the others aren't able to and it can monitor a bunch at a time where the others can only monitor up to 5, it will have shift on the fly tunes which other tuners out there don't have. S, will have the option of custom tuning also.

H&S is not available for the 15's..

what he said. the monitor is the best.

jwanck11

Reaction score
Pssssshh, here's what I want

1. Lope: little smoke
2. Tow Lope: mo smoke
3. Performance Lope: lots mo smoke
4. Top performance lope: no mo smoke

Sorry, you lost me - and I'm not sure we'd meet in any case.

Coming from the gas world of tuning and working with the top of stack, I am used to desirable characteristics manifesting in subsequent iterations of tunes. As far as I am aware, this is the baseline for Spartian (yes, I know) for the 6.7.

sledhead_24_7

Reaction score
13-16 ******* tuning

I am talking NDash, SCT only lets you monitor 6 parameters max ( pretty sure)on the screen. Mini Max is a joke 3-4 at one time( which does not support at least the 15 M.Y. and up)

The old Dash Daq from ******* was the best monitor out. It sounds as if the new NDash is even better.

higherlife

Reaction score
Sorry, you lost me - and I'm not sure we'd meet in any case.

Coming from the gas world of tuning and working with the top of stack, I am used to desirable characteristics manifesting in subsequent iterations of tunes. As far as I am aware, this is the baseline for Spartian (yes, I know) for the 6.7.

It was one of those haha things....
But you nailed the baseline for most diesel tuners.

theplumber

Reaction score
Can't sait to see the tune and the shift on the Fly !!!

Envoyé de mon iPad à l'aide de Tapatalk

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Been kind of an eerie silence of this thread for almost two weeks.

dawashi

Reaction score
Exactly what I was thinking been trying to contact some people to get a quote worked up but seems like everyone has falling off this thread

Notneb

Reaction score
Seriously, talk about a tease... I've got full on tuner blue balls over here, getting promised SOTF, and all that monitoring...

Latest posts

Members online