13-16 Spartan tuning

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Depending on what the out the door price for the nDash unit ends up being I may sell my Livewire and go this route. I love my tuning, but can't stand the monitor. With the better monitor I think they will do well!

jcain

Reaction score
Did you attempt to contact me (the owner), or Spade (our sales/tech manager) to rectify any of this? Perhaps Jeff, since he is always available here on the forums?

What was the name of the employee of mine who was arrogant, what was the problem you were trying to fix, and when did this occur?

How much timing, boost, ebp and egt's were you seeing at 600rwhp?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
This is what I have been waiting for. Have you had a chance to check/test the exhaust brake function? Seeing that the stock trans is still holding together in my 6.4 after years of stupid driving and a 71mm turbo since 2011. I will be happy to wait a little longer to tune my 15. Thanks for putting in the time and effort

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
looking forward to reviews

it's good to see some healthy competition on the horizon! those dyno graphs sure look nice :D

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
MPG +1

Do you have any pre-mod dyno runs or DPF-on runs with and without tuning on a '15/16?
Any change in regens with the DPF-on tuning?

Thanks!

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Truck made 386 rwhp stock, I'll get that graph up as time allows.

I'm sure you all understand why I can't comment on fuel economy for a race use product.

As far as EGT/timing, etc - it's a 600rwhp tune on stock components. Therefore, high and hot. Consider it one of those "if you have to ask" moments. Have suffered no component failures on our 3 test vehicles thus far, despite some pretty relentless torture, but I wouldn't expect the stock turbocharger to live 300,000 miles at these output levels if you have a lead foot.

We will have a 560rwhp tune available with component protection still in place, with cylinder pressures at lower levels, if you aren't comfortable with pushing things.

They both will make for a very smooth drive and save fuel on pit road return trips.

Last edited:

StrokinDuty

Reaction score
Truck made 386 rwhp stock, I'll get that graph up as time allows.

I'm sure you all understand why I can't comment on fuel economy for a race use product.

As far as EGT/timing, etc - it's a 600rwhp tune on stock components. Therefore, high and hot. Consider it one of those "if you have to ask" moments. Have suffered no component failures on our 3 test vehicles thus far, despite some pretty relentless torture, but I wouldn't expect the stock turbocharger to live 300,000 miles at these output levels if you have a lead foot.

We will have a 560rwhp tune available with component protection still in place, with cylinder pressures at lower levels, if you aren't comfortable with pushing things.

They both will make for a very smooth drive and save fuel on pit road return trips.

600 rwhp on stock components with 15+ turbo?

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Will you have different stage tunes available? You've mentioned the 560whp and 600whp tunes so far. Like a mild/tow, medium/street and aggressive/race? Personally I'm looking for something that adds some power but don't want to sacrafice reliability.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
You make 560 rwhp sound like a bad thing.

Isn't less than the most always bad? LOL

They are tinted now

Finally!

any possibility of being able to use the dashdaq for tuning a 15?

Once the firmware is updated, yes.

Will you have different stage tunes available? You've mentioned the 560whp and 600whp tunes so far. Like a mild/tow, medium/street and aggressive/race? Personally I'm looking for something that adds some power but don't want to sacrafice reliability.

Like our current offerings already on the market, there will be a range of power levels from closer to stock output up to the highest horsepower file.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.