13-16 Spartan tuning

350Blackcloud

Reaction score
The mechanical stuff I have handled. The tuner instructions first say to load an off road tune before removing any stock parts. Then they say if an off road tune is loaded while the *** is installed - bad things will happen.
Planning to drop truck off to have all this done while out of town so I need to get the procedure correct for my mechanic.

sootie

Reaction score
Load the tune before touching anything mechanical. Make sure it starts and goes into gear. Dont drive the truck or run it for long. If it does, proceed with mechanical removal. Trust me it sucks to remove all the parts and then have a dead truck if you have a tune or computer issue...

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
What tune to have him load? Looking at my SD card there's like 50.
I'll install the SOTF switch and load that tune when I get back.

You can have him load any tune. I did the 40HP (2014 truck) first then upped it to the 120HP later on. All this does is make sure the tune will download and work before going thru all the work to take everything off. Don't forget to use a battery charger while loading the tune

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
I haven't seen an update on Spartaan's ability to make the exhaust brake work, but I'm wondering if I missed it. Talked to a feller yesterday with a vendor here, and hhe said they got it dialed in. Then spoke with another feller, and he said they haven't figured it out, to his knowledge. Can somebody help me out with this?

I know the 15-16 tunes are entirely different than the 11-12 or 13-14, but my 2014 has one heck of a EB with the 120HP Enhanced on. Let of throttle, wait like 2-3 seconds and a noticeable turbo whistle and deceleration is felt. Highest I've seen is about 7-9 psi at around 65-70mph in 6th gear

350Blackcloud

Reaction score
Well the install went fine. Thanks for the advice. Truck runs great! Night & day. Not many miles yet, looking forward to road trip this weekend.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
56595d94ab489d8c74fb4f34dc14b114.jpg

Trying to get SOTF knob connected to EZ Lynk. What am I missing? For the life of me, I cannot figure out how the connections mate. Any response will be helpful. Trying to install right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c63 AMG

Reaction score
13-16 ******* tuning

56595d94ab489d8c74fb4f34dc14b114.jpg

Trying to get SOTF knob connected to EZ Lynk. What am I missing? For the life of me, I cannot figure out how the connections mate. Any response will be helpful. Trying to install right now.

It doesn't connect to the Ezlynk haha. That cable runs through your firewall and the connection is made to a factory plug. Did you get instructions? If not I will see if I still have mine.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
No instructions with mine. Also, it's asking for a technicians email... duh heck?

c63 AMG

Reaction score
Last edited:

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Thank you for all the help. I was able to get a hold of Jeff and Jeremy (phenominal support from the boys over at No Limit, by the way), and realized I don't know enough about all this. Closed the garage, and now I'm back on the computer reading.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank you for all the help. I was able to get a hold of Jeff and Jeremy (phenominal support from the boys over at No Limit, by the way), and realized I don't know enough about all this. Closed the garage, and now I'm back on the computer reading.

we got you.

c63 AMG

Reaction score

No prob. This is my first truck and I was able to figure out so anyone can. Just read up like you said it worked out for me.

MJ522

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems with their nDash not reading signals? I just installed mine the other day but it will not pick up any of the signals. I've tried updating it and going into the menu and selecting "find signals" but it doesn't come back with anything :shrug:

Latest posts

Members online