13-16 Spartan tuning

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Awesome! Will be ordering today!

So the SOTF knob will have to be elsewhere until this piece is developed, which is fine. I'm assuming the cable is plugging in somewhere in engine bay? Through firewall?
why not make a lil insert that goes into the lil cubby hole that is straight in front of your right knee instead of having to give up a power outlet?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
why not make a lil insert that goes into the lil cubby hole that is straight in front of your right knee instead of having to give up a power outlet?

live life full throttle

I'd prefer it in the 12v outlet next to the exhaust brake since I don't use that one either. And less likely for someone else to some how turn it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'd prefer it in the 12v outlet next to the exhaust brake since I don't use that one either. And less likely for someone else to some how turn it.
understandable... the lil cuby is kinda hiden though.. just a suggestion is all.. carry on.

live life full throttle

bruce65trojan

Reaction score
understandable... the lil cuby is kinda hiden though.. just a suggestion is all.. carry on.

live life full throttle

I'm not downing it one bit man. Just throwing all the ideas out there. I do like the cubby hole as a place to put it as well

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I'm not downing it one bit man. Just throwing all the ideas out there. I do like the cubby hole as a place to put it as well
right on.. if the knob is small enough, it could be recessed inside the cubby also.. nobody would even see it..

live life full throttle

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Once our 3D printer shows up, I'm going to print out several prototypes, including one to go in the center console (on trucks with the center console).

The knob will sit flush on the back with the dash, so it should stay out of the way pretty well. The cubby hole prototype is next after the one I've shown already.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Once our 3D printer shows up, I'm going to print out several prototypes, including one to go in the center console (on trucks with the center console).

The knob will sit flush on the back with the dash, so it should stay out of the way pretty well. The cubby hole prototype is next after the one I've shown already.

I had an idea... Is there any way you could make the knob look just like the factory 4x4 knob? I think that would be awesome. The whole setup would look OEM

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I had an idea... Is there any way you could make the knob look just like the factory 4x4 knob? I think that would be awesome. The whole setup would look OEM

It's funny you mention that, because my original plan was to use a factory headlight switch (same as the 4x4 switch) with a new bezel as the switch for our device. Other complications prevented that, including the fact that the dash hole behind the 12v port is a different size.

We even went so far as to looking into a broaching tool to match the headlight switch hole, but even with bracing behind it, the plastic couldn't be cut to profile without shattering.

A matching knob is on my long term to-do list.

dawashi

Reaction score
When can we start pre ordering? Looking forward to getting this set up. Thanks again for your great work...loving the 500 tunes so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
When can we start pre ordering? Looking forward to getting this set up. Thanks again for your great work...loving the 500 tunes so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a limited number of switches arriving today, that will be going out to testers. Waiting on a shipment date for the rest; I've been having to scrounge up what I can from multiple vendors that have small numbers laying around.

In the meantime, you are welcome to call Spade here in sales and have him take down your info for a pre-order. We won't be billing anything until we have product in hand.

cranky1

Reaction score
A 4x4 style switch that replaces the exhaust break button with a pull to activate exhaust break and your sof.... Just an idea...

drservo

Reaction score
I'm sorry if these questions have already been addressed, I showed up a little late to the party and tried to catch up but might have missed it.
Is anyone running this tuning on 2015 and if so how's the shifting? I know there were a lot of issues with SCT at first.
Will I be able to use a cts2 and ngauge together for monitoring?

Shifting on the 600 enhanced is perfect on my truck. Best running tunes I've had on mine.

tiderancher

Reaction score
My vent mount.

Attachments

• 20160118_161025.jpg
    20160118_161025.jpg
    729.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 20160118_161035.jpg
    20160118_161035.jpg
    829.3 KB · Views: 171

Latest posts

Members online