13-16 Spartan tuning

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Hill assist is in the BCM and ABS modules. Not accessible through the ECM or TCM; nothing can be done with it in via normal flash programming.

cappa

Reaction score
I have never noticed the hill assist on my 15. We don't really have any super steep inclines thou. When stopped on the steepest road locally the truck still just barely creeps forward when you let off the brake. Definately have never noticed any jerky engagement. Is that just on a steep incline with a heavy load when you guys are noticing it? Tow/haul engaged?

damon

Reaction score
I am new to this performance page.I have a 2016 f350 tow boss and I am looking for added performance.Can anyone direct me to anyone ,or any supplier who is reputable .I am looking to ****** my truck.Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I am new to this performance page.I have a 2016 f350 tow boss and I am looking for added performance.Can anyone direct me to anyone ,or any supplier who is reputable .I am looking to ****** my truck.Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated

give us a call. number is below.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
I have hill assist on the '15 Wrangler and the '16 '250. I love it in the jeep. Makes a control pull off a granite face a little easier, especially when we're extra heavy with camping gear. I find the hill assist useful on the '250 when we're hauling a loaded trailer up to the ranch. there are a couple gates that are in the most ridiculous places. Stopping, opening the gate, then moving again can be tricky with a loaded trailer and hard slippery dirt. The 06 was always put in 4WD at the gates. Just learning when and where to use the princess features.

JRLott

Reaction score
I have never noticed the hill assist on my 15. We don't really have any super steep inclines thou. When stopped on the steepest road locally the truck still just barely creeps forward when you let off the brake. Definately have never noticed any jerky engagement. Is that just on a steep incline with a heavy load when you guys are noticing it? Tow/haul engaged?

Mash the crap outta the brake while stopped, then let off. Truck will sit for a bit, then start forward once the brakes release themselves, if you have that feature. I haven't noticed mine activating on inclines or otherwise unless I mash the brake unnecessarily hard. It activating every stop would be aggravating as hell. Glad mine doesn't.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Guys,

If we could keep this thread on track, we would greatly appreciate it. There has been a lot of side discussion over the past few weeks and some important information is getting overlooked and ends up several pages back.

Thanks!

Jeff & Matt

JRLott

Reaction score
You bet. Wasn't paying enough attention to the topic. My apologies.
Feel free to have a mod relocate or ****** my posts.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
update on SOTF? Exhaust brake?

Still running the 600qr and loving it. Very fun to drive. Still not a single missed shift or stutter or anything wrong.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I went to the 400 tune to try a lower tune for towing and daily driving. Tune had good enough power for me but hated the shifting. Flare and slip shift into 3, 4, and 6. So right back to the 600 qr tune. Love that one.

Jomax

Reaction score
I went to the 400 tune to try a lower tune for towing and daily driving. Tune had good enough power for me but hated the shifting. Flare and slip shift into 3, 4, and 6. So right back to the 600 qr tune. Love that one.

Did you let it re learn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notneb

Reaction score
Drove around 3 days. 600qr was perfect as soon as I switched back to it.

Gotta do a re-learn when you swap power levels that extreme. Your trans still thinks it's getting the power from the 600 tune, so the shifting will be messed up.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I have had zero relearn with my truck. I can bounce between any tune and it will shift good right from the start. It does seem from reading some trucks don't care for a tune here and there.

Latest posts

Members online