13-16 Spartan tuning

higherlife

Reaction score
SXE tuning is available for 15-16 I know. What year do you have? Have you Spoken with Matt?

15. I have not. I will try tomorrow. I thought they would be posted like all the other tunes after they were announced about a month or so ago. Thanks for the heads up.

Lasvegas67

Reaction score
What about the tune update for 13-14 that is supposed to get rid of the code with the no limit intake?

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Just wanted to update on this thread that my SOTF set up has been working great for the last few thousand miles. Waiting patently for more tunes to come out.

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I believe you can get the SOTF set up from any $partan dealer. Works separate from the nguage so it does not have to be in the truck.

winchester04

Reaction score
Thank you! Anyone have a idea on when the new software for the Nguage might come out so we can read EGTs, boost, etc? Thanks in advance.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Where can i get the SOTF? And does it work with the Nguage?

I can ship you one today! Let me know!

Thank you! Anyone have a idea on when the new software for the Nguage might come out so we can read EGTs, boost, etc? Thanks in advance.

Last I heard it is out of *******'s hands. eMotion has to make the firmware changes. Just takes time unfortunately

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I can ship you one today! Let me know!

Last I heard it is out of *******'s hands. eMotion has to make the firmware changes. Just takes time unfortunately

That's correct, but hopefully it won't be too much longer.

We are going to have a pretty cool solution coming out for EGT monitoring on the 15/16 trucks at the same time ;)

winchester04

Reaction score
Ill be giving you a call next week then sir as soon as i get back in town. Time for more upgrades! Thank you jeremy and matt for the responses.

Latest posts

Members online