'13 Build for Fireball Run and SEMA

shmoozer

Reaction score
I don't doubt the fireball run is still on, a heads up however there has been a lot of rain that has cause flooding in the boulder, Loveland and Longmont areas of Colorado. Not sure how road conditions are now, but last week people were stranded in their homes because there was no way to get in or out of those areas. May take you a little longer than expected to get to the start of the race. Great build!!

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
im about 15 minutes from oxnard, who is the guy?
I just know his first name and that he does everything on the side for us at the shop and another shop next door to us
this just in! cocaine sales sky rocket in socal!

live life full throttle
haha I have had a fair amount of monster to keep me going!

I don't doubt the fireball run is still on, a heads up however there has been a lot of rain that has cause flooding in the boulder, Loveland and Longmont areas of Colorado. Not sure how road conditions are now, but last week people were stranded in their homes because there was no way to get in or out of those areas. May take you a little longer than expected to get to the start of the race. Great build!!
I received an email about that actually..
"FIREBALLERS,

Please find attached early schedule of event.

I'm sure everyone is monitoring the flooding in Colorado. Ares of flooding in Longmont are to the west of the city (closest to the mountains) and our area is NOT affected. City Manager Dominguez & Mayor Coombs assure our visit will be an excellent experience. The real devastation is Boulder, CO.
CHARITY & FLOOD RELIEF
Due to recent floods FBR will support and promote Left Hand Brewing Foundation in addition to the Mayors Charity.

Historically we do not recruit or donate cash, however now cash is necessary. FBR has secured an agreement 100% funds received via FIREBALL RUN promotion will go directly to flood relief victims.

You are under NO obligation to make a donation, that being said- the "right thing" is what we do at FBR. This city is rockin' the support for you- lets show them the power of our philanthropy and demonstrate can rally our friends, family, and fans to make a donation!

FBR Flood Relief: Get the word out on your social medias and network. Donations to the "Left Hand Brewing Foundation" (646) 942-2765. If you are a Fireballer making a donation please make them aware of it."

why a new TCM ?
Not too sure what happend. A sponsor was here installing a fancy GPS tracking device mobile app something rather, while I was doing the lift and when it was all done I went to install the H&S and the tcm wouldn't communicate. Checked fuses and grounds and all were good. Talked to Bentley and Kellen @ H&S and came to the conclusion that it was most likely the TCM somehow. No shift indicator, stuck in one forward gear, all the TCM faults with a U0101 code unfortunately

woah! woah! woah! i see room for more bad ass :biggun: in this vault of f***ing awesomeness! :evil
LOL a little at a time

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
A few quick ones

Wiring the lights right now along with the train horns and compressor

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Ray...ill be hitting you up to have you bring some badges back to PA next time you come home...I like those a lot

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Very bad ass
Thanks you!

where are you located ?
Living in Camarillo, CA

Looks awesome ray ray
Thanks bud!

Looks sick
Thanks you!

Damn Ray. Awesome.
Thank you, got that wheel/tire pic up for ya :thumbsup:

Ray...ill be hitting you up to have you bring some badges back to PA next time you come home...I like those a lot
Sounds good, looks like after SEMA I will be making a trip back. Lots of people waiting on me for tuning so I may rent a dyno..i'll let you know

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Im gonna need to you to do some tuning for me
Let me know, I was planning on making a trip out your way when I was back
im in moorpark, wish i would have known so i could see your setup. good luck. if you ever get a contact for the badge guy let me know. thanks.
Not too far away at all then. I will be around here with it for sure and will do!

Latest posts

Members online