'13 Build for Fireball Run and SEMA

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
That is SICK. I'd love to see more pics if you have them!
I've got them!

Truck is coming along great....
Thank you!

Scratch all that.....Nashville reunion for old time sake LOL

:grouphug: Im down for a cbus outing very soon

Dayton is cool with me as well, or nashville lol
I'm not sure if you know this, but if you go to the country music capital of the nation you will end up listening to some of the most ghetto music in the world and find yourself spittin lyrics of those hoodrat songs

So is the truck finished and rolling? If so, pictures other than close ups in the shop

It was mostly finished and rolling, I will do a writeup and explain

On facebook it looks like they're in CO registering for the race
Thanks for giving them the mini update haddox

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Fireball Run Summary

Well, it's been a long week and a half! The reason I didn't have an opportunity to post was...

The rally began in Longmont, CO. We put in a 20hr workday on the truck then showered and drove 16hrs from LA to Longmont. At that point I was well beyond exhausted. That evening their was a preparty at Dickens restaurant in downtown Longmont. The owner was in the rally also. The following morening we had to meet for check-in and to go over the rules and whatnot of the event.

The ambulance and the media coach were both powerstrokes btw

Here were our first clues to figure out in Longmont and our first batch of flyers to hand out

The first clue was, in a nutshell, to find this statue and take a picture reaching out to a real child. So I had to search the block for a child and ask the parents if they would allow me to take a picture with their child. Stuff like this is what I had to do for 8 days. Some big tasks, some small.

A picture along the way to CO

Team Rally Fighter. These guys were awesome, i'll get to that in a bit.

A quick shot I took of some of the starting lineup

Had to find his Geothermal pool in Alamosa and swim across it and then jump in from the diving board

And then there was the Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame
I almost had her talked into coming with me for the rest of the trip

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
Thereafter, we had to find this statue and solute our fallen soldiers

The Valentine One mount wouldn't stay on the windshield so one of the Ram mounts got used

In Alamosa, we had to suit up and drag a fire hose out then turn on the water and knock down a sign as a timed event.

Along the way we ended up at Local Motors, home of the Rally Fighters headquarters. These guys took us down to Chandler after our dinner in Mesa. They have an 80' jump on the side of their building where they took everyone for a ride then took the cars back to the hotel and finished the Fireball Run.

We had to find the Pioneer Museum after a stop at a water park to race go karts and slide for timed events.

Took a tour in Page, AZ on the Grand Canyon Airlines puddle jumper plane

Stayed on house boats on Lake Powell that night

In El Centro, CA I had to navigate the truck straight through the timed slalom coarse, then back up through it as well. There was a 5sec penalty for each cone hit and I didn't hit any.

And a couple from the finish line in Riverside, CA

FTKRayJr

Reaction score
That is awesome Ray!
Thank you!

truck is sick, and that looks like a fun time!
Thank you, it was a blast!
Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing the photos!
I have a lot more photos, this was about a tenth of the trip
Awesome!! Any tickets?!?! Arrests??
I didn't get and tickets, the Lambo team got one going 104mph and another team got one around that speed also. No arrests that i'm aware of
thats awesome ray.... ive set a bunch of distribution power poles in riverside one year....
live life full throttle
Riverside's Mission Inn was pretty awesome, along with the Mayor. Rusty did everything he could to keep everyone energized and make the Rally finish as big as possible

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.