15 tuning

sootie

Reaction score
I ask you professor,where in lies the grammar issue?
I know white15's still butt hurt over his crappy shocks.The funny thing is him&another guys discussing issues over tunes on another thread yet wonders why i have concerns rolmfao.

Are you serious!?

Firstly, "wherein" is one word not two. Secondly, sentences and individual words are to be separated by spaces. Lastly, short-form text language is not proper English. It's a shame you don't realize that the more you dribble, the less you are taken seriously.

Inline6359

Reaction score
Are you serious!?

Firstly, "wherein" is one word not two. Secondly, sentences and individual words are to be separated by spaces. Lastly, short-form text language is not proper English. It's a shame you don't realize that the more you dribble, the less you are taken seriously.

You dont say? You mean you can't convey a coherent thought, or be taken seriously when you cry on the internet in ebonix?

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Its not crying you blabbering idiots.I asked how do i get a good reliable tune for my slow truck(personal opinion)and get attacked by a bunch of barbarians.
I am on a cell phone and its a tiny board&big hands now whats your excuse?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
*You forgot an apostrophe in - It's
*You forgot a space after the period - idiots. I
*Needs to be a space before and after ( ) which doesn't even fit in the sentence. You should have used commas.
*Forgot the ' in it's again
*Needs to be a space before and after a &
*Need an apostrophe in what's to state you're saying "what is"
*You asked for our excuse directly after stating your excuse which is not the best thing to do.

This was actually one of your more coherent posts so it was a fairly short editing list.

You want a good reliable tune for your slow truck. LEAVE IT STOCK!

:fustrate:

ftast350

Reaction score
This is such an informative post on 2015 tuning. Grown ass men arguing on the internet about grammar when everyone on here uses acronyms and text short hand, lets see the texts you send to your buddies and how acurate the grammar is in those.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I guess he just couldn't resist taking a jab@me with the klann for absolutely no [email protected] sad part is i actually thought he was a good guy since he got where he is the same way i have by hard work&determination.
I have lost all hope in humanity now.
:-(

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I also wonder why he didn't just put in a reman engine in his truck if the stock power was so amazing?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I'm usually pretty easy going but you're being a complete **** on here and calling people out for no reason at all. I really tried to not say anything but your ignorance got the best of me. I'm not part of any "klan" but you obviously run your mouth way too much. Stock these trucks are fine. If you're wondering why I didn't put a reman STOCK engine in my truck it's because its my money and I can do whatever the **** I want with it... maybe I have future plans to compound it and shoot for 1000 and didn't feel like tearing it apart again? If you don't like the power in your 2015 truck why didn't you buy a 454 LSx and put it in a Miata? You sound like a spoiled little bitch complaining about not getting what they wanted for Christmas.

The tuning on the 2015s just came out and so far have had good results. If you think they're slow so be it. Make your own tune then.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
This is such an informative post on 2015 tuning. Grown ass men arguing on the internet about grammar when everyone on here uses acronyms and text short hand, lets see the texts you send to your buddies and how acurate the grammar is in those.

Just to clarify, I text in complete sentences with proper punctuation, sentence structure and grammar. I think if someone is worth my time to text they're worth the effort to make it legible and correct.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Just to clarify, I text in complete sentences with proper punctuation, sentence structure and grammar. I think if someone is worth my time to text they're worth the effort to make it legible and correct.

Same here, but I grew up in the same era as you did.

sootie

Reaction score

perhaps take a look at the many threads that chuckie ****son is posting in and you may be enlightened on why some of us are getting sick of his drivel.

OBS F350

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_355744413354210.jpg
    IMG_355744413354210.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 61

ftast350

Reaction score
perhaps take a look at the many threads that chuckie ****son is posting in and you may be enlightened on why some of us are getting sick of his drivel.

I am not saying I don't agree with you, just trying to get some grown ups back on track before people turn in to complete retards and others lose respect for them and any information they may have in the future.

Latest posts

Members online