• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1996 f250 7.3 4x4 reg cab

shorty2tall

Reaction score
I have a 1996 f250 I picked up about a month ago has clear title. I bought it cuz from what the owner of it made pretty clear was it ran good just had a couple leaks he couldn't find.
Well I found the main one which he tried fixing with jb welded which is a crack in the block which has a drip of coolant coming out. Other then that it runs great and is in pretty good condition. The inside looks great outside had a couple smaller dents. I'm looking to either part the truck out I don't have time to pull the parts so you would have to do that.
Or what I'd prefer is to sell it whole for $2500 it's an auto 4x4 located in Cheyenne Wyoming.
uploadfromtaptalk1451275445437.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451275478834.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451275489856.jpg

Patrick

jaybuller

Reaction score
Dad gun that thing looks good! Is love to swap my superduty drivetrain over to that!

Reaction score
Please fix that truck up for the love of god... We need to build up the army of OBS's that do 500+ to the ground... The jaw dropping factor when a new school gets passed in an old slow obs is just too much to part one apart that looks that good lol..

Latest posts

Members online