• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 f250 4x4 7.3 Cheyenne, Wyoming

shorty2tall

Reaction score
Hey guys I've had some stuff come up and get need to sell this truck. Has 210,xxx on it transmission has new steels and clutches in it. Everything else looked good in it. Also the truck had a crack in coolant passage I had a friend weld it up who has welded a few cast blocks. I have another long block that goes with it pan to heads no injectors or turbo but does have hpop except ipr valve. The truck past buzz test and cylinder contribution text. It runs great.

I'm asking less then what I have in it and I'm firm will not can not budge on price this is my bottom dollar. $2500

I have medical bills I need to take care of. And I just can't afford to pay those and insurance and loan I got on it. I got the loan to fix the couple things. So if your from out of the area would need you to come on a week day to get the loan paid with your cash and get you the title.

Contact me by text prefered as I'm in school and work about all day most days. My number is 3zero,seven/two8six/4one;seven.one
uploadfromtaptalk1456940999444.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456941017811.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456941028780.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456941059204.jpguploadfromtaptalk1456941074516.jpg

Patrick

Last edited:

shorty2tall

Reaction score
Bump really need this gone $2200 transmission is in the bed don't have the time or money. Have medical bills and student loans stacking up.

Patrick

Latest posts

Members online