• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 WOP Race Truck For Sale

FORD7.3

Reaction score
What motor is in this thing exactly??? Last I saw it was a 6.4.. if its got a 6.4 25k is a steal..

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Hard to tell by listening to the video.. but a pmr motor on split shots would make sense... a lot quieter than my motor

01platinum

Reaction score
Interesting. Would be awesome to own that truck. It would take sometime to put a 6.4 in but if you had the money sure someone could do it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

davey99ps

Reaction score
A lot of you newer guys just don't get the history behind this truck. This truck set alotta records in the 7.3 world. This truck was in the 10s when most were low 12s. Personally I think the price is a lil high, but I'd be all over it if I had the extra $. Hate to see it go Zane, but we all gotta move on at some point, glws

StrokerTurbo7.3

Reaction score
A lot of you newer guys just don't get the history behind this truck. This truck set alotta records in the 7.3 world. This truck was in the 10s when most were low 12s. Personally I think the price is a lil high, but I'd be all over it if I had the extra $. Hate to see it go Zane, but we all gotta move on at some point, glws

Sure isn't setting records with a stock motor.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Honestly if this is serious I think sentimental value is going to be more than a true market value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
This is a for sale ad. If you have some cash and want to make a reasonable offer on the truck, then hit Jacob or Jared up and talk. Those of you who are still complaining in here, who have no honest intention on buying, need to find some other thread to *** up. Not this one

Last edited:

davey99ps

Reaction score
This is a for sale ad. If you have some cash and want to make a reasonable offer on the truck, then hit Jacob or Jared up and talk. Those of you who are still complaining in here, who have no honest intention on buying, need to find some other thread to *** up. Not this one

Exactly!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

I told him not to sell it ...

Reaction score

Ignore them then.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Lets say someone was looking to build a race truck, and was one of you crazy Ford guys. That truck is among the cleanest OBS trucks anywhere. Cage, Race seats, belts, fuel cell, Nos Launcher, New BTS, that race ready equipment adds up fast. And that is just a portion of it.

I really hope it stays anyway. I actually made him an offer tonight.LOL

Latest posts

Members online