• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1997 WOP Race Truck For Sale

JDub

Reaction score
The truck is legitimatley for sale. Whether yo uare interested in it as is in running condition, as a roller chassis, or with a motor built to your desires. Any serious potentiol buyers can pm me or call the shop. The truck has an all new BTS, nasty sound system, and less than 100,000 miles on it. We would be happy to talk price with any serious buyer.

Last edited:

davey99ps

Reaction score
The truck is legitimatley for sale. Whether yo uare interested in it as is in running condition, as a roller chassis, or with a motor built to your desires. Any serious potentiol buyers can pm me or call the shop. The truck has an all new BTS, nasty sound system, and less than 100,000 miles on it. We would be happy to talk price with any serious buyer.

If someone buys it as a roller, would you be interested in selling the bts? If so, pm me when the time comes

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
just curious what motor is in it now can that be claridied it may help with sale

Stock 7.3 motor.

I would love to own this truck!! Favorite PSD of all time no matter what motor is in it. I cant believe zane is selling it! I bet his little boy will be pissed if it goes. LOLLOL

morepower02

Reaction score
Wouldn't be the first time Zane and I have talked about that truck moving to Washington. Anything else or you still trying to hear yourself talk?

Put your money where your mouth is... Or as you like to say "STFU"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online