2.6 6.0 build time!

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Just got the teaser vid and damn does this thing have a nasty lope to it.. Tons of fuel and oil, can't wait for more vids!! Great work lance we are very proud to be a part of this project! Hats off to Jacob and lance!

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Lance and Jacob took it to wapag IIRC and got 4th put of 20+ trucks, including several cummins, and put a 6.0 with 340 hybrids on the trailer...
Great job boys...Keep it up...post the vid lance :)

MINK

Reaction score
Lance and Jacob took it to wapag IIRC and got 4th put of 20+ trucks, including several cummins, and put a 6.0 with 340 hybrids on the trailer...

It didnt get 4th:)

It did have the other 6.0 scratching his head and was a solid pass for Jacobs first hook down the track this year.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score

I hate to disappoint but the official standing was 10th out of the COTPC members that night - and that doesn't take into account the pullers that were there and were not members of the association. I don't have those standings.

It was a solid first run - and good job to Jacob, Lance and crew - but facts are facts.

http://www.cotpc.com/apps/documents/

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I must have heard incorrectly, my mistake :poke:
Still put a 6.0 wit 430 hybrids on the trailer

STROKER

Reaction score
I know the guy who has the 6.0 with 430s iirc he was trying a different setup and that was his 1st pull with it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

STROKER

Reaction score
Cool glad it ran good... was the other 6.0 a maroon crew cab with duals on the rear?

STROKER

Reaction score
Alright thats trent, once he gets her dialed in i think it'll be a monster!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I must have heard incorrectly, my mistake :poke:

I'm not picking - I just didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression that they could pop an S366 charger onto a 6.0 and go get a top 5 placing in the COTPC the first run out. There are several ponies between where this truck is and the top 5 places in that class.

Jacob has a good running truck that he is dialing in and can go have some fun with around here.