Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heres your quote in order you listed, free shipping

Attachments

• q319613.pdf
    64.9 KB · Views: 35

JrStroker

Reaction score
I just got to take a moment and say just say how awesome, not just the company, but the man behind the computer is that takes all our orders for us. I ran into a sticky situation and talk about helping me out anyway he possibly could. This is an awesome company to deal with in my opinion. So if anyone has any doubts about dealing with them, don't. I personally brag and recommend all my friends and really anyone I talk to order from sunrise. Awesome, awesome people here. Especially the man behind the computer that helps us. Stand up guy. Thanks again. So much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

gman1

Reaction score
:whs: The people at Sunrise Ford are great to deal with. I have bought lots of stuff from them.

And with that I need a quote for a Harley grille for an 08 to 10 F250.
Also does the grille come with everything?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
:whs: The people at Sunrise Ford are great to deal with. I have bought lots of stuff from them.

And with that I need a quote for a Harley grille for an 08 to 10 F250.
Also does the grille come with everything?

grille is complete with emblem list $1089.40 sell $784.37
$15 frieght and grille comes painted in black or dark blue
q#319730

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
i would have to extend my thanks and ability to offer good pricing and service because of all of you. ive personally have dealt with many shady online buyers and told myself to never let my customers suffer, bad news is better then no new is how i see it. thanks again to all of you and keep buying lol

zilla68

Reaction score
slight problemo,

the 5k484 shown in the picture must be wrong, if you look at the pic there is 2 5k484's and I recieved the shortest of the 2, I needed the one up at the top of the page that has the b and c by it, I'm sure there is nothing you can do on it, but for future reference, they are not the same, the ones I got are the short ones.

did you miss this?? still need an answer before i reorder

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
did you miss this?? still need an answer before i reorder

the links i got ordered from that other dealer were for a 4wd truck and should have beed part # e5tz-5k484-d i would only think the differences would be between 2wd and 4wd to have different lengths. looks like the 4wd would be shorter due to that bracket mount under the frame rail vs the 2wd having a bolt through the frame rail.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.