• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2000 F350 CCLB 4X4 Ready to go

Bartman

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant to put the price into the ad. I'm looking to $16,700. Buy the mods, get the truck for free, lol.

As far as I can tell, this has been a Texas truck. I have no history on it prior to me owning it, but I bought it in 2005 with 85k on the clock. It was a really clean truck then, and I feel it fared well since.

I'm still shooting to get close.

mwoolley

Reaction score
I am now the proud owner of bartmans 2000 f350 cc. This truck is awesome. Bart has been very helpful teaching me all the tips and tricks the truck has. I am very pleased with the purchase. Thanks again Bart. I am sure we will talk again. Matt

TyCorr

Reaction score
I am now the proud owner of bartmans 2000 f350 cc. This truck is awesome. Bart has been very helpful teaching me all the tips and tricks the truck has. I am very pleased with the purchase. Thanks again Bart. I am sure we will talk again. Matt

Cool! This has been a long time coming.

Bartman

Reaction score
It's got a good home. Matt, you know how to get a hold of me if you need anything.

Latest posts

Members online