2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
got a tonneau cover off of my buddy for time being. it is made for a chevy so it has a gap that i am going to fill most likely with diamond plate or something of the sort.

2012-08-19_10-23-37_383.jpg

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Well being as today is my birthday, i figured i might as well buy myself something. Yesterday i went to best buy and picked this up, It's not the best unit in the world, but it does what i want it to and replaces my old stock head unit :D

2012-08-25_20-53-01_446.jpg

I still have to trim the plastic piece that goes around the head unit

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Don't do the cabelas two tone, it looks horrible, doesn't flow with body lines, and reminds me of ricer trash.

The platinum is still very close to the top for me. Far above the cabelas. I really like the green on my
bed now.

Oh and happy b day.

Thanks buddy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Broke the front passenger side axle shaft last night tugging. Oh well had a good time and you have to pay to play! Mink heard it and he knew right then and there what i had broke. he broke the same on his old truck LOL

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
when you painting this damn thing?

Next year. Getting my obs on the road then parking this thing to go over it right. Paint, rebuild front end, paint frame, new carpet on interior most likely, pull the engine and put a new oil pan on it and paint it at the same time. I want to go all out even though my intentions of keeping it after next winter are slim to none, i want some leverage in the trading game.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
As of now, within the next 2 months hopefully the truck will be getting painted. I am keeping the gray and paint matching everything besides the chrome in the grill. I think it will look good with the polished wheels.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
all my pistons where cracked and it didnt puff out that bad... its not horrible but on both my trucks it more/less just flows out not puffs out.

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.