2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Yes that could also be a bad injector Konnor. Basically it means the scanner is not seeing that cylinder firing, or properly firing. Could be injector, could be compression. Does the truck shake pretty bad?

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Yes that could also be a bad injector Konnor. Basically it means the scanner is not seeing that cylinder firing, or properly firing. Could be injector, could be compression. Does the truck shake pretty bad?

At times it will have a good roll to it and slight miss it seems. you can watch the dome light dim some nights when its bad.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
check the voltage while idling. kinda acts like mine did when my alternator was dying. lights would dim, kinda stumble every now and then. wont hurt to check.

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
14.3 to 14.5 is ideal... but normally over 14v is good and nothing over 14.5v... i think parts stores that do the lifetime warranty stuff is anything above 13.6 to 14.5 is still good but i am not sure on that part... if your over 14.5v your voltage regulator is bad and could also be the culprit of dimming lights if it drops low enough to not charge the batteries.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Well since some of you already know... this is the look i will be going for with my truck minus the rims.

Silver1sttry_zps4ff2456f.jpg

edit:

It will be somewhere inbetween that color and this
Silver3rdtry_zps219a52d1.jpg

the paint color is Cadillac Silver

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.