1109011233.jpg

Should be on this weekend

Fat Fingered from my HTC Thunderbolt

David S.

Reaction score
I'm sure they will. These will most likeley be my next tires in 13.5

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
truck made its way from ohio to michigan with no problems. drove better than it has in a long time and the tire with the scarred up sidewall held up great. ATZ's should be on tomorrow.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
They ride great and are actually pretty quiet. Ill let you know more once I get them on the highway and take em up to speed how they do. I honestly wish they were a little bit louder

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Yeah so far I'm happy with them.

I get happy to drive it now. Haven't drove it when it rode this nice in forever. I was rolling on factory shocks up until I replaced them a few weeks ago. I haven't been daily driving the truck in over 5 months due to the never ending problem with hub assemblies.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Picked up a complete gloss black 05 front bumper today for $100. also picked up a back door for $225 complete with everything except the interior panel. body wise i have everything i need now just need to get the cab corner welded in and it will be ready to hit hard in the spring. also looking for an 05 grill and headlights for the truck now. cant decide if i want to do paint matched or chrome. guess the worst i can do is go paint matched and if i change my mind i can always just find someone to trade parts with.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Nice, go ptm with everything....

im considering it. also considering doing the bottom in a darker gray than what the top is instead of the silver.. decisions decisions. if i do the silver i will most likely go to chrome front grill, chrome front bumper, and clear headlights. if i go with the darker it will be all paint matched with custom paint matched headlights.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Picked up a complete gloss black 05 front bumper today for $100. also picked up a back door for $225 complete with everything except the interior panel. body wise i have everything i need now just need to get the cab corner welded in and it will be ready to hit hard in the spring. also looking for an 05 grill and headlights for the truck now. cant decide if i want to do paint matched or chrome. guess the worst i can do is go paint matched and if i change my mind i can always just find someone to trade parts with.

IMAG0322.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

Is that bumper painted gloss black? Or is it like an XL bumper?

If that's gloss black I want to trade you for a chrome bumper in a very bad way, that would complete my black front end!

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Is that bumper painted gloss black? Or is it like an XL bumper?

If that's gloss black I want to trade you for a chrome bumper in a very bad way, that would complete my black front end!

we'll work something out eric.

now its time to do ball joints on the truck. one thing after a god damn nother it seems like. :fustrate:. gonna do uppers and lowers on both sides and probably replace the u joints in there too while im at it.

Latest posts

Members online