2002 F-350 Rebuild/Partial Restore

Tonka350

Reaction score
how hard is it to plastidip Konnor? I'm thinking with the new paint job of plastidipping the new wheels, getting another bumper and grille for the winter seasons and blacking out the truck for the winters and running chrome in the summers....just my idea but I want to plastidip for sure.

Chad

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
well boredom got the best of me again.

another edited paint scheme idea:

BlackSilverBlue.jpg

give me any feedback you have. like i said this is just a rough idea of a different scheme and color selection you wont hurt my feelings any.

Zaairman

Reaction score
Rough idea with beadlocks painted. bolts would be black just dont want to get that meticulous

GrayBLackBlaackorangebeadlock.jpg

That looks good. The silver and black with the dip on the doors is just too busy for me. Also, maybe less stickers on the truck? I understand a few on the back glass, but to me, the stickers on all of the windows take away from the clean lines.

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
That looks good. The silver and black with the dip on the doors is just too busy for me. Also, maybe less stickers on the truck? I understand a few on the back glass, but to me, the stickers on all of the windows take away from the clean lines.

most of the stickers will be coming off.

here are a few more renderings of that scheme. ill post my favorite first

BlackGrayDKBlue.jpg

BlackGray.jpg

BlackGrayOrange.jpg

BlackGrayOrangediffbumper.jpg

Tonka350

Reaction score
Konnor....you're a tool but I love ya man LMAO I choose the second one of this last post....WITHOUT THE ORANGE!!!...trust me on this ;)

Chad

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
most of the stickers will be coming off.

here are a few more renderings of that scheme. ill post my favorite first

BlackGray.jpg

This one looks the best, maybe black on bottom and silver on top would look better. Either way between the two tone I think you should follow that body line all the way to the front, and leave that dip down on the front fender you've got going on off of it!

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Konnor....you're a tool but I love ya man LMAO I choose the second one of this last post....WITHOUT THE ORANGE!!!...trust me on this ;)

Chad

what about with the blue? opinions on that one? and thanks....dick lol

I really like the one with the blue... Can't wait to see how your truck turns out :D

so far this is my favorite as well. it will be the factory ford sonic blue color.

This one looks the best, maybe black on bottom and silver on top would look better. Either way between the two tone I think you should follow that body line all the way to the front, and leave that dip down on the front fender you've got going on off of it!

see to me that is to plain. i want something a little out of the ordinary but nothing that is to extravagant if you know what i mean?

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
see to me that is to plain. i want something a little out of the ordinary but nothing that is to extravagant if you know what i mean?

I know what ya mean, it just looks out of place in the renderings with the black front bumper. It doesn't really flow I guess.
It should look good and different whichever you choose because it wasn't a factory two tone! I've often thought about what my truck would look like if I had my truck painted sonic blue from that upper body line on the cab, up.

Tonka350

Reaction score
Konnor Dick, you're welcome on the help, not a problem at all LMAO...as for the blue it looks decent but the stripe would have to be smaller....1/4"-1/2" AT MOST! it would be the perfect size to split the two up and not look like overkill...but what trailer said, run it all the way to the front following the body lines.

Chad

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Konnor Dick, you're welcome on the help, not a problem at all LMAO...as for the blue it looks decent but the stripe would have to be smaller....1/4"-1/2" AT MOST! it would be the perfect size to split the two up and not look like overkill...but what trailer said, run it all the way to the front following the body lines.

Chad

i dont plan on following the body lines, just for the fact of doing something different. and it would be about 1/2".

This Konnor
BlackGrayDKBlue.jpg

im going to agree with you brian

TheSmokinStroke2002

Reaction score
Ordered everything for the 05 conversion it should be on next weekend. Went with the Harley style front and got some 05 mirrors as well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online