• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2007 F350 CCLB XLT FX4

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Amazon says 310# and I believe it. It wasn't a lot of fun putting it on with a couple of jacks! It is stout thought. I had a ranch hand on my 02, and the ARB is much more solid.

sootie

Reaction score
what about selling the bed and weathergaurd by themselves?

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
It's all for sale man. I'd rather sell it all together but I've got no problem doing that. If I trade it in the stuff will get sold separately anyway. Shoot me an offer on it. I'm keeping it all for sale through Monday or so, then I've got an appointment at the dealership to appraise the trade. If they offer a decent amount I'll strip it down, sell everything I can and trade the pickup off. The only thing I forgot is the weatherguard doesn't have keys, I lost my last one a while ago. I was going to order some off ebay but never got around to it. Just FYI.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
To the top! Make an offer on anything you guys may want. I'll gladly make a deal on it because I'm sure I won't get too much on trade. It's going in to get traded in two weeks. I guess if that happens and somebody wants parts just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
To the top! Make an offer on anything you guys may want. I'll gladly make a deal on it because I'm sure I won't get too much on trade. It's going in to get traded in two weeks. I guess if that happens and somebody wants parts just let me know.

Price on bed only?

live life full throttle

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
To the top! My official trade in offer wasn't as good as originally figured...I think they got mad when I negotiated too good of a deal on the new vehicle LOL So this thing is getting sold privately. Make me an offer guys...I'll accept a reasonable offer with or without any of the parts and new bed. Just let me know.

6.0Dually

Reaction score
I know what you mean on the trade. They tried to rape me on my deal.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I know what you mean on the trade. They tried to rape me on my deal.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Yep. We ended up being 2k off. So I will continue to try and sell it outright and I'm sure I can get that much more. As long as I can come out 3k ahead of what they offered then I'll be ok even with not having the trade for tax purposes.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
To the top. Make me an offer folks. It can go stock with the exception of the clutch too if someone wanted to build from scratch. or with EGR delete and tune and clutch but everything else back to stock. Let me know. I'd hate to take it to the dealership who is just going to auction it off.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Some pics after I washed it today.

02E7DD31-9F9F-4E68-A86C-BC8F13EE8C13_zpsqtk65sqf.jpg

CD5B825F-BECA-4AD4-91EC-571C9718749B_zpsharj8nkr.jpg

f86ee60c-91a6-4f32-a30d-5ff1033e04b5_zpsd6aa741c.jpg

AE57DB42-2C03-4F1C-AD0B-09716F17D74B_zpsqygnqh8i.jpg

7D24305B-D01D-4EDC-A134-D05D0F96C085_zps5tims88a.jpg

Sorry about the quality of some, my cannon broke so these are iPhone pics. Make me an offer on it, can come as is, or with parts taken off so you can make it how you like.