• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2007 F350 CCLB XLT FX4

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I wish I had the bread right now. I love everything about this truck. Been wanting a handshaker 6.0 for a god while.

I wish you did too! It needs a good home. I just can't justify it, I was going to convert it to SRW and keep it but with going to school I'll be better off putting money towards that than a diesel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
To the top. Accepting offers on it. In another two weeks when this semester is over parts will start coming off and it will be going back to stock.

Want to talk to you about some parts depending on how much you want to part out. Just picked up a bone stock 06 lariat super cheap that's the same configuration as yours, but needs some motor work. I'm tied up all this week but let's talk before you start pulling parts.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Want to talk to you about some parts depending on how much you want to part out. Just picked up a bone stock 06 lariat super cheap that's the same configuration as yours, but needs some motor work. I'm tied up all this week but let's talk before you start pulling parts.

Let me know what all you would want. I've got a guy interested in it that I'm emailing, but we are working out what will or wont go with it.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Let me know what all you would want. I've got a guy interested in it that I'm emailing, but we are working out what will or wont go with it.

I'm going to pm you my cell. I don't think I have yours. Definitely want to discuss some parts and things with you if you haven't already sold it or parted it out.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Bump! Forgot to post this a while back, but here is a balance test that vanderchevy18's shop did while I was over there checking out the race truck. She runs perfect! Let me know questions or offers. I'm sure we can work something out!

247DD097-4D2C-4ED1-91F4-5B9BB1BEFC7C_zpsdwt1wn82.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Nope. Still the way it is in the pics. The only thing different is the factory plastic steps are back on. Chrome ones started cracking. Mirrors and the ARB are the only things I would like to take off it. But everything is for sale if the buyer wants them to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online