• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F250 Lariat CCSB 6.4

johnp115

Reaction score
Up forsale is my 2008 Ford F250 crew cab short bed Lariat. This truck has had 3 owners including me. The original owner, left the truck completely stock, very picky with the truck, Then Devon (devdiesel), who bought the truck and within the first week the stock motor blew, and in went the short block with all the goodies, anyone on here knows how detailed devon is with his builds (no expense spared), then me, I have owned the truck since 98K miles. And also, anyone who knows me knows I drive like a grandpa 95% of the time. So between me, devon, and the first owner this truck has been in great hands.

I really wish i did not have to part ways with the truck. Originally I had 0 intentions of ever selling it, but my current situation does not allow for me to work like i used to, and i do alot of highway driving so i need a car and to stay away from trucks for a while (hard to do).

The truck has been on the dyno twice, once with Devon, and one time with me. 579/1200 were the numbers, and the truck was pretty low on boost. It has made three track passes, 12.73, 12.74 and i think 12.78 all around 104.3mph, with the weight of the truck that puts it right around 617hp.. this was on a mid summer day, with a slow 60'. 1.72 60',. Outside of that, the truck is pretty much babied as its my daily driver. The only problems that the truck has had since the new short block is 2 glow plugs, so it is very reliable (has never seen a dpf/egr)

The modifications are....

116k on truck 46k on motor
Truck has a built engine (46K ago) starting with a BRAND NEW Ford short block, engine is equipped with:
- Elite H11 head studs
- Elite stage 1.5 valvesprings
- Elite chromoly pushrods
- ported 6.0l exhaust manifolds to custom stainless uppipes and Tial wastegate
-Mishimoto aluminum radiator with lifetime warranty
- Batmowheel in low pressure turbo
- brand new High pressure fuel pump
- Air dog II fuel pump with fuel sump
-H&S tuner with Gearhead custom tunes
- 4 inch to 5 inch turbo back exhaust
- upgraded intercooler pipe
- GOGO direct solenoid in transmission
- Only run T6 Rotella since build
- Tru-trac rear differential upgrade
- Reliable/solid 615 hp truck.

Truck upgrades:
- lowered
- custom traction bars
- paint to match grill shell and headlights
- HID and LED lights all around
- tinted windows
- custom 3M vinyl wrap brushed steel bottom,fender flares, and bumpers (original tan and chrome underneath) factory fender flares will be sold with truck...
- Fuel octane 20 inch rims with 305 55 20 Terra grappler tires
- hydrodipped interior pieces
- Full Alpine sound system upgrade with type R shallow mount sub, Bluetooth, Sirius. etc
-DVD Pioneer headunit with remote
- aftermarket 2 way security system and remote start

This truck has every option except for navigation.

I am asking 29k and serious people only. For more info text/call me at 301 five three 6 41four3

A lot more info and pics can be provided.

Last edited:

johnp115

Reaction score
242f6749e68ba4d876f5824447eaafad.jpg
af2c8d8ea63fa0d0a95c9923da2fa874.jpg
031a7558e0d104ec690d9adad3b79740.jpg
aab06ab50e4cfd422b1951aba0ddbc7a.jpg
6c2c900d0149600cbfde3f364f417afb.jpg
b0c089bbd7e9f84dd7b38e3fbfba226a.jpg
8a87c3b3cc687b3ab76cd9624a37943a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devdiesel

Reaction score
Sad to see you sell it but you have to do what's best for your situation. Of course I will vouch for everything John has said about the truck, and anyone interested in the truck is welcome to pm me with questions if John can't think of them at the moment.

Good buy right here

johnp115

Reaction score
Thanks Devon, if no one shows interest and I'm not able to sell it I won't be too mad at all cause it's been such a great truck lol but it's just out of my means of living at the moment..

loboost

Reaction score
This forums making me want to sell my 6.0 for a 6.4....and your profile says you're in Nc as well.

You're not helping my saving money. Lol. Free Bump for an awesome truck

Pockets

Reaction score
Dang... sweet truck. Like normal, only if this was in August when I got mine.. this is the direction I want to go with mine. Good luck on your sale!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.