• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 Ford F-350 Crewcab Longbed Powerstroke/ZF6

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Thanks man. I can't believe it either. I've had a lot of interest in the truck. More than any other vehicle I've owned. Few people have said they were financed and could come the next weekend and then nothing.

I've actually had a lot of interest in my 6.0 so if it sells I'll end up keeping the 6.4 and just drive my little regular cab to keep the miles off the 6.4

dsberman94

Reaction score
Been trying to talk my girlfriends brother into buying this when dodge buys his cumstain back but I'm not sure he's too sold on the idea.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Been trying to talk my girlfriends brother into buying this when dodge buys his cumstain back but I'm not sure he's too sold on the idea.

Well thanks for trying hah. I have a local guy who's been wanting to get into my truck. Same situation. Has to sell his dodge first.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Never Forget 9.11
image_zpsoaofzvmm.jpg

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Bumping this up. Truck is getting updated 2 o-ring radiator hoses and a coolant flush, restore/restore plus and Zerex g-05 fill this Saturday.

Reaction score
Would you be interested in some sort of a trade? I have a 2006 F250 CCSB Lariat White/Tan 130k auto, excellent condition. Engine currently out for bulletproofing. Many aftermarket parts purchased and ready to go in. My hold up now is debating installing aftermarket cam...

If you are interested, I will list all the parts I have accumulated...

Thanks!

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Would you be interested in some sort of a trade? I have a 2006 F250 CCSB Lariat White/Tan 130k auto, excellent condition. Engine currently out for bulletproofing. Many aftermarket parts purchased and ready to go in. My hold up now is debating installing aftermarket cam...

If you are interested, I will list all the parts I have accumulated...

Thanks!

I appreciate the offer but I just sold my bulletproofed 6.0 with 67k miles a few weeks ago And am now selling my 6.4 to concentrate on a few other projects and buy and 03/04 cobra.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Yes. Current asking price is 34,500. Save you from having to look through old posts. That's the only downfall of not being able to edit original posts.

Latest posts

Members online