200cc

01stroked

Reaction score
i have decided one swamps 200cc injector.. now i have to decide on a nozzle size 80,100,200.... im goin to be atending alot of tractor pulls and drag racing this coming year so i was as much safe power as i can (pmr engine)... i will have comp 910 valve springs pushrods 38r (came yesterday :) )and swamps tunning..... What do u all think

davey99ps

Reaction score
Do you have pmrs? I'd do 80

Agreed, maybe 100s, either way its a gamble. Some push a lot of hp with pmr's an have no problems, others window with minimal mods. Personally, if it were me an was planning on going big with hp, I'd buy a spare forged motor to have as a back-up, then start adding power

01stroked

Reaction score
thanks for the info... im tossing around the idea of puttting the forged rod engine in the truck so i mess up the pmr engine it only got 100k on the clock.. im guna do a compression test on the spare and see if its usible.. can u do a comp test just by turning it over or do u need the starter im gunna start another thread and ask

DZL JIM

Reaction score
Why in the world would you waste your money on a small cc hybrid and put big nozzles on it?
You'd be way ahead to just go with a 238 cc or 250 cc if you are thinking of anything larger than a 30% nozzle with only 200 cc of fuel. The injectors would act the same (with proper tuning) and be worth a lot more money.

CC rating is only a WOT thing, if you want a 100% nozzle with 200 cc, go with 250 cc and they will flow the same until you hit WOT (higher ICP/PW).

Just something to think about.

01stroked

Reaction score
alright thankyou DZL JIM.. reason for the 200cc injctor is the pmrs... john at swamps would ony recomend up 2 a 200cc injectorr for a pmr engine... he also said the 200% nozzle would lower cylinder pressure at high rpms (pulling and draging racing)

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Why in the world would you waste your money on a small cc hybrid and put big nozzles on it?
You'd be way ahead to just go with a 238 cc or 250 cc if you are thinking of anything larger than a 30% nozzle with only 200 cc of fuel. The injectors would act the same (with proper tuning) and be worth a lot more money.

CC rating is only a WOT thing, if you want a 100% nozzle with 200 cc, go with 250 cc and they will flow the same until you hit WOT (higher ICP/PW).

Just something to think about.

Agreed...

alright thankyou DZL JIM.. reason for the 200cc injctor is the pmrs... john at swamps would ony recomend up 2 a 200cc injectorr for a pmr engine... he also said the 200% nozzle would lower cylinder pressure at high rpms (pulling and draging racing)

We are not talking about an injector that has to push a set CC of fuel, I dont understand that thinking. Throw a standard 238/80 hybrid at it and you can tune it to have LESS power then a stock injector.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I wouldnt buy anything smaller than a 238/80. Some 300/200's would be sweet!

97stoker350

Reaction score
swamps is saving their a$$ by saying that, i say if you have the money and if you have a hp goal get the injectors that will support wat you want down the road and detune them until you get there... .02

Latest posts

Members online