2011 6.7 power

fredled1

Reaction score
New to the forum! I have a 2011 f350 I’m in process of building. Trying to figure out a rough power level if anyone has a similar build so I know how to build my trans. I have carillo rods, steel pistons. Ported and polished heads with a rcd stage 2 cam. 30% over injectors, 10mm stroker pump with s364.5 over s480 compounds. Thanks in advance! 🤘🤘

ncollins64

Reaction score
Here’s my .02. Build the trans as tough as possible and with all the billet stuff, just over build it and never worry about it. Then get good tuning to make it all work good together

fredled1

Reaction score
Got a local guy that will build with billet internals and upgraded clutches and everything for 9300 bucks. I believe I’m going to do that but just curious if anyone else was similar. I seem to be at an odd hp number transmissions. lol

ncollins64

Reaction score
Where are you located? A full billet Warren diesel trans for a 6r140 is about 8500 bucks. I know his head trans guy worked for ford for years, so take that for what it’s worth. The 6rs can be tricky so make sure your local guy is confident in it. I just mention this because I’ve seen his trannys take big power and abuse and never skip a beat. I’m sure I’d guess wrong at what power level you’ll be at, it’s going to be strong regardless.

fredled1

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply’s! I know a few guys who run the local guys trans and they have been solid. I am Spokane,wa

Members online

No members online now.