2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
so i see the deadline for voting is april 1st, and the challenge is in the first or second week of may, that doesnt give anyone much time to get prepared?? how do they notify you if you are selected? for sure u dont have to wait till you get the magazine in april to find out??

Erikclaw

Reaction score
so i see the deadline for voting is april 1st, and the challenge is in the first or second week of may, that doesnt give anyone much time to get prepared?? how do they notify you if you are selected? for sure u dont have to wait till you get the magazine in april to find out??

Bigrpwr gives you a call a day before and says you are in. LOL If you are expecting to make it or entered you better be ready .

MINK

Reaction score

You should already be prepared, that's the point and also why people fail so hard at this competition - they enter trucks that arnt proven.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
if you're waiting to build you truck till just now, or later. you shouldn't be in IMO. there's nothing reliable about that. I feel like if you truly want to compete you should be prepared to build the truck whether you're in or not.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

blk350on20s

Reaction score
if you're waiting to build you truck till just now, or later. you shouldn't be in IMO. there's nothing reliable about that. I feel like if you truly want to compete you should be prepared to build the truck whether you're in or not.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

Exactly. My build was taking place regardless. Just made a few changes once I entered. I feel right on schedule.

sootie

Reaction score
for the guys running singles in lower elevation they have proven trucks already but probly dont want to drop the coin on compounds unless they are in for sure.

Wayne

Reaction score
I keep seeing updates on a few different trucks. I know JD is waiting on a big shipment from OUO to keep the rubber on the road with the increasing power levels. Dan got his engine today. I do like seeing things coming together on a bunch of different entries. This is a good sign for team Ford.

Latest posts